TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

Great tip @TraciC... Will keep that in mind if I get a chance in near future..

Level 9

Thanks for coming with new new article every month @TraciC. Yeah, many guys are not aware about travel and advice board here on local guides connect. Many thanks to you as motivating members to be connected on travel board to get more info about greatest places of the world.

Bk gajendra
Level 7

Everyone on the earth Want to see the world.

In Pakistan there are a number of world's most beautiful places, at first glance you will not believe that these places are in Pakistan. You might think that it is a scene of somewhere in Europe, a scene from a Hollywood movie or computer generated graphics but these all photos are of real places are in Pakistan.

Most beautiful places of Pakistan:

Rare pictures of 20 the most beautiful places of Pakistan. Deosai Planes, Naran Valley, Kashmir, Mansehra , Siri Pai Shogran, Peyala lake,Raka Poshi, Miranjani, Karakuram, Lalazar, Naran Valley, Kaghan Valley, Nanga Parbat, Dudipatsar, Chitral, Swat Valley, Snow Lake, and Neelum Valley.

Siri Pai Shogran,Raka PoshiSiri Pai Shogran,Raka Poshi

Miranjani, Karakuram,Miranjani, Karakuram,

Naran Valley,Naran Valley,

Lalazar, Naran Valley,Lalazar, Naran Valley,

Nanga Parbat, Dudipatsar,Nanga Parbat, Dudipatsar,

Chitral, Swat Valley,Chitral, Swat Valley,

Snow Lake,Snow Lake,

Deosai Planes,Deosai Planes,

Neelum Valley.Neelum Valley.

40+ Beautiful Places You Wouldn't Believe are in Pakistan

Level 5

Woa ! it beautyfully, i wish to go there

Level 10

IMG_20180125_110421.jpg

IMG_20180125_112457.jpg

Thé waterfalls of Métché. I sent there this january. It,s a fabulous place to sée when you visit our  country Cameroon.

Bernalds Motanbou
Level 6

Amazing you are to be doing such fine things, yes? Being such like every where is not so much soon. Don't you always agree? So said the bus man driving his way to my workaholic inner self. Frodo, where is the wheresoever will 

Level 7

@TraciC

@YK1001

A trip to Ghana in West Africa for a fantastic, nourrishing and wonderful view....

Photo 411.jpgPhoto 383.jpgPhoto 409.jpgPhoto 366.jpgPhoto 381.jpgPhoto 424.jpgPhoto 611.jpgPhoto 891.jpgPhoto 006.jpgPhoto 007.jpgPhoto 258.jpgPhoto 358.jpg

Level 8

Bls: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

Informative! Seve as my guide too. Thanks..Wink

Level 6

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Bappy
Level 5

Not many people know of the wonderful landlocked country in the heart of South America: Paraguay. 

Asunción, the capital, is where I live. The city is full of nature and an amazing and lively culture. We are a bilingual country, with Spanish and Guaraní as the two official languages; the latter being the native language of the original inhabitants of Paraguay. Asunción has great food, great sites, rich culture and a very lively nightlife. 30km away is the quiet lake city of Areguá, perfect for going for a day trip and watching the sun set over the Ypacarai lake. A little farther, you can find adventure in the natural reserves such as Mbatoví. Then go back to asunción and enjoy a round of tereré with friends (tereré is a drink made with yerba mate, but we drink it cold, unlike our neighboring countries).  

One of the things I both like and dislike about my city is that not many people know about it. We get very few tourists, which gives an authentic feel to Asunción, but it is also a bit sad that so many people ignore this amazing country as they head to Argentina or Brazil during their South America travels. 

I invite you to come discover Paraguay, the hidden gem of South America and discover how wonderfully different it is from your usual travel spot. Give me a call and Ill show you around!

Street in downtown Asunción.Street in downtown Asunción.