TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

Nice post @TraciC I'm sharing here my last week visited place with local guides.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Level 5

Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

When you’re getting ready to visit a new place, where you do you look for tips on what to eat, see, and do? Here’s an idea: Check out the Travel and Advice board here on Connect. It’s a place where Local Guides share amazing photos and useful info to help others see new parts of the world and plan fantastic trips.

Here just a few things to do on the board:

Here’s my challenge for you: Think of a place that inspires you, whether it’s right in your city or all the way across the world, and post about it in Travel and Advice. Don’t forget to add a location tag AND photos because let’s face it, we need to find your post and we all love photos.

Check out our tips for making the most of your Connect experience and more tipsspecifically for the Travel and Advice board.love to travellove to travel

Connect Moderator

Hi @sweetheart. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

I'm so happy that you like the post from @TraciC, our Connect manager. 

BTW, to avoid any confusion, I am merging it to the original one. I can't wait to see a beautiful post, made by you, about traveling in your country 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 3

Thanks Dear @TraciC. You always add a very useful & motivating information for a new LG like me. And yes I will definitely follow it. Thanks once again.

Level 7

very nice!!!

khoa cao
Anonymous
Not applicable

Away from the hustle & bustle of Tokyo, in far away regions in Japan,  is a land full of mystery and enchantment.  We know about the temples and the shrines,  but what about other religious edifices…?  Deep in the north are places of historical relevance few people have heard about, like here in Shingo Village, Aomori Prefecture, where the disputed resting grounds of The Christ is said to be buried.     Sure, Biblical scholars would disagree with this, but the people here in Shingo swear by its authenticity and have even built an entire city in honor of the legend.   It is true, and I can verify this, is that SOME of the locals there have noticeable Western features in the eyes and facial bones, and there may be some evidence of DNA from non-Japanese, but as for The Christ claim, no.   Japan is known for importing cultures from all over the world, and then reinventing them to have Japanese origins.   Even still it's fun to explore unique new places here and to hear stories of great legends.       It is also said that 12 years of The Christ's life was never written in the Bible, and that he had traveled to India...   Again, legend...?  Who knows... 😉

Map

Gift stone from JerusalemGift stone from JerusalemResting place of The ChristResting place of The ChristChurch of The Christ.Church of The Christ.

When you’re getting ready to visit a new place, where you do you look for tips on what to eat, see, and do? Here’s an idea: Check out the Travel and Advice board here on Connect. It’s a place where Local Guides share amazing photos and useful info to help others see new parts of the world and plan fantastic trips.

Here just a few things to do on the board:

Here’s my challenge for you: Think of a place that inspires you, whether it’s right in your city or all the way across the world, and post about it in Travel and Advice. Don’t forget to add a location tag AND photos because let’s face it, we need to find your post and we all love photos.

Check out our tips for making the most of your Connect experience and more tips specifically for the Travel and Advice board.

Baptism PoolBaptism PoolDedication StoneDedication Stone

Level 8

Great @TraciC 

I accept the challenge...

Greetings from Panama  🙂

Valentina Caldito, Local Guide-Panamá,LG SUMMIT Attende
li-image id="128352i6806EC310B635E24" width="26" height="19" alt="panama-flag-clipart-6.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new">
Level 7

God bless you

I will guide you like my good friend. Don't worry I am with you always.

Level 7

Bls: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

I can guide you like Guidance Angel,.