TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

A photo of the rocky coast of the Pacific Ocean from the Marin Headlands in the San Francisco Bay Area.A photo of the rocky coast of the Pacific Ocean from the Marin Headlands in the San Francisco Bay Area.

When you’re getting ready to visit a new place, where you do you look for tips on what to eat, see, and do? Here’s an idea: Check out the Travel and Advice board here on Connect. It’s a place where Local Guides share amazing photos and useful info to help others see new parts of the world and plan fantastic trips.

Here just a few things to do on the board:

Here’s my challenge for you: Think of a place that inspires you, whether it’s right in your city or all the way across the world, and post about it in Travel and Advice. Don’t forget to add a location tag AND photos because let’s face it, we need to find your post and we all love photos.

Check out our tips for making the most of your Connect experience and more tips specifically for the Travel and Advice board.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
50 comments
Level 10

Re: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

Wow, lovely and great tip @TraciC thanks for sharing with us 😊

Level 8

Hi @TraciC

Challenge accepted. 🙂 I am now thinking of a place to post in Travel and Advice where I have visited.

Thank you.

Googler

Ooh, that's going to be hard, @Badruddeen. You've been to so many places but it can also be something special that you visit regularly, too! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

I must also thank Connect Moderator @YK1001 for suggesting that we create and share this post. THANK YOU, SAMPSON! 

Level 10

Sampson Thank you very much for  making a valuable feedback to the team, your voice and our voice have been heard 👏👏👏

Level 9

@TraciC Thanks.

I'll start writing soon 🙂

Level 8

Fair enough 😀 @TraciC 

Traci, I am starting a 5 island tour in Maldives on this Sunday. So I am thinking of posting an interesting post during this trip. 

Thanks for reminding us to post on Travel and Advice.

Cheers.

Level 9

Great tips for all to set the menu for visit any place. @TraciC really it's a great option (Travel and Advice Board) for us to search any place before visit or posting about any historical or famous place for all. It's like a real guide for traveler. Thanks for sharing this tips with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bls: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

The rocky beach is natural, it's great for taking pictures. There is one mountain in Indonesia that has a natural beauty, its name is mountain semeru. on the way you will find a lake called ranukumbolo. Lake RanukumboloLake Ranukumbolo

I'am from Indonesia, thanks for sharing 🙂