Pankajsah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Want to know and edit too

20180426_211638.png

The details about the location I marked is totally wrong.It is misinformation and copied from Wikipedia.I want to learn how to keep the detail information and remove/edit that misinformation.

Please don't copy paste.

Thanks in advance.

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">

Rangeli, Nepal
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Want to know and edit too

@Pankajsah wrote:

Please don't copy paste.

Thanks in advance.

@Pankajsah,

Please explain a bit more about highlighted words.

@Pankajsah wrote:

The details about the location I marked is totally wrong.It is misinformation and copied from Wikipedia.I want to learn how to keep the detail information and remove/edit that misinformation.

Please don't copy paste.

Thanks in advance.

As per my knowledge details shared by you not related to a POI and you want to change it. As per your highlighted words you need a proper answer. I'll try my best to answer your query.

There is no direct way to edit such information on map, you can use send feedback option for the same. Keep in mind you're referring to a political data, so get all things ready. Such as evidence, few links and much more. 

@Flash Have a look and correct me if I am wrong. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

As previous posts,many LGs just copied and pasted the same answer for all almost questions.I found later those were for rewards.I was just irritated.There is detail about Rangeli in Wikipedia and I  think I don't need more information.Just I want to know how and who(is that us) keeps those information of city

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pankajsah you can't edit or add these directly, use send feedback option in Google Maps Apps to highlight this error

Regards

Level 8

Dear @Anonymous

Wish you got email.

I have posted about that too that I can't do it.I don't know why.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pankajsah have a look at this post follow the guidelines, then hope you will able to send feedback about this place

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman