cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Want to Know some clarity on current issues

Hi @StephenAbraham

Just I want to know, 

1. Is LG Connect Programme is running slow, taking more time ?

2. Is "Travel" Tab is not working right now ?

3. Just now you posted a reply to new member, I am copy pasting link lines here, " First, you write and introduction about yourself in our August 2018 Introductions post, "

In this August 2018 link is not showing Format of Introduction nor actual Introduction of new member, at least on first page, it is showing reply of only existing members.

So where can we find format for new member and actual Introduction( in my opinion it should be on first page only), to guide new coming members.

Thanks.

Vijay Desai

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Want to Know some clarity on current issues

@VijayDesai Hi. Regarding the below.

1. For me it feels about the same speed as always. Is it shower for you? You mean compared to the old Connect or something else?

2. The Travel tab seems to be working for me. I can open it. What error does it show for you?

3. About the 2018 introductions, i can open the link, and can see the Add comment button, and i assumed it is working. Could you open the link? You mean you cannot reply or some others cannot reply?

We just shifted over to the new Connect, we will figure out the gaps soon.

Level 10

Hi @StephenAbraham

Thanks for your response.

1. Speed is still slow compare to old version, pages not open easily but takes time to open.

2. Travel Tab started again about 20/30 minutes back, no issue now.

3. I am little surprised now it is working.

So page opening is still issue for me and I am not sure others has issue or not.

Once again thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

@VijayDesai we just be a little patient with Connect and I think daily there could be changes, as the team is trying to improve it.  Any other issues just report, we will try to solve it together.

Level 7

Have any apps on connect

Level 10

Hi @Habib101272

At present there is no App for Connect.

Vijay Desai.