Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

'19 Camera Cambad/ on the sun when traveling with the Chandpur boat

Chandpur,BangladeshChandpur,Bangladesh

Camera camboned the moment when traveling with the Chandpur boat

Level 9

Bls: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunrise dan sunset Balbulol Islands, Misool, Raja Ampat. West Papua. Indonesia

Sunrise dan sunset Balbulol Islands, Misool, Raja Ampat. West Papua. IndonesiaSunrise dan sunset Balbulol Islands, Misool, Raja Ampat. West Papua. Indonesia

Sunrise dan sunset Balbulol Islands, Misool, Raja Ampat. West Papua. IndonesiaSunrise dan sunset Balbulol Islands, Misool, Raja Ampat. West Papua. Indonesia

Lera76
Level 2

Street View Trusted Certified

View from RupacoatView from Rupacoat

Sun set on Rupacoat 

Level 6

Wake up soon and see the sunrise at Les Cayes

Levée du soleil. Aux Cayes, pres de la Ker des Antilles.Levée du soleil. Aux Cayes, pres de la Ker des Antilles.

Sunrise in the south, Haiti.

Les Cayes, Rue Tousssaint Louverture. Cette rue va jusqu'au bord de la mer des caraïbes.

Level 6

When its sunset at la Gaudray , Haiti.

KIMG0803.JPG

La Côte du Sud abrite des champs de cocotiers et de très belle plages. Partout le couchée du soleil est très beau.

Level 4

Enjoy the sunset by the lake

Enjoy The Sunset by The LakeEnjoy The Sunset by The Lake

enjoy the sunset on the lake with a cup of coffee and a friend, without having to talk about work... again keep enjoy..

Level 7

Mobile Photography

IMG_20181004_174521.jpg

The light of dawning romantic. Hugging warm the cold air at that time

Former Google Contributor

Re: Mobile Photography

Hi @Shoim,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo! Keep in mind that when a post is descriptive other Local Guides can find it easier. That way you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips to help you get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Enjoy the sunset by the lake

Hi @Manchyx,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo! Keep in mind that when a post is descriptive other Local Guides can find it easier when they search Connect. That way you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips to help you get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Street View Trusted Certified

Hi @SankalpaTiwari

Welcome to Connect. 

I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? in order to receive a major exposure.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect .

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!