Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WW Hospital Edit Walk - KARNAL

WW Hospital Edit Walk - KARNAL

Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College Hospital, Karnal

Model Town, Karnal, Haryana 132001, India

February 10, 2019 @ 12:00 (IST)

Dear co-Local Guides, I am feeling delighted to announce the meetup: Hospital Edit Walk for city Karnal, Haryana, India. It is nice and really great idea by us all Worldwide Local Guides and these days this idea is initiated by @Sagir . Many thanks to @ Sagir. We will assemble at "Kalpana Chawala Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Karnal". After introduction and little planning we will walk/travel to different hospitals and will make required corrections to hospitals' map details. Tea snacks/lunch might be in meanwhile our walk. For this, It would be nice if we use hospitals' canteen . Right ?? Winter is on it's peak these days with very low temperature , rain, strong winds. Please keep eyes on announcements. Thanks a lot. Happy Meetup.

RSVP here

Model Town, Karnal, Haryana 132001, India
6 comments
Level 8

World Wide Hospital Edit Walk for city Karnal, Haryana

Dear co-Local Guides,

I am feeling delighted to announce the meetup: Hospital Edit Walk  for city Karnal, Haryana, India. 

It is nice and really great idea by us all Worldwide  Local Guides and these days this idea is initiated by @Sagir . Many thanks to @ Sagir.

We will assemble at "Kalpana Chawala Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Karnal".  After introduction and little planning we will walk/travel to different hospitals and will make required corrections to  hospitals' map details. Tea snacks/lunch might be in meanwhile our walk. For this, It would be nice if we use hospitals' canteen . Right ??

Winter is on it's peak these days with very low temperature , rain, strong winds. Please keep eyes on announcements.

Thanks a lot. Happy Meetup.

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk for city Karnal, Haryana

Congratulations @Prdeep bhai.

thanks a lot for taking part in this initiative.

I will be looking forward for your recap.

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Google Moderator

Re: World Wide Hospital Edit Walk for city Karnal, Haryana

Hi @Prdeep,

This is a great initiative! Keeping hospitals' information up-to-date is crucial for many, and taking the time to make those edits is a valuable social contribution. Thank you!

And thank you for inspiring this campaign, @Sagir. 🙂

By the way, I'm merging this post with the official meet-up announcement here: WW Hospital Edit Walk - KARNAL.

Best of luck and don't forget to share your recap with us, @Prdeep!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: WW Hospital Edit Walk - KARNAL

Thank you so much @DeniGu and @Sagir for motivation.

@deepakjhic I want you to be the first to click the attend button. 🙂 🙂 ...  

Warm invitation to @Arun19996 @DevikaR as you are from Karnal / Ambala . 🙂

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu @Sagir  @deepakjhic and all ,

I am very happy as we had a great meetup as per schedule. 

Going very busy, I will prepare and share the recap link soon.

PARDEEP 

Level 8

Friends,

I am sharing my happiness for the successfully completed Meetup. Click here for Recap, photo album and other stuff.

Thanks, see you soon.

Pardeep.