Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

WW Hospital Edit S2: Lagos

WW Hospital Edit S2: Lagos

Ozone Cinemas Sabo Yaba Lagos

E-Centre Mall, 1-11 Commercial Ave, Sabo yaba 023401, Lagos, Nigeria

February 03, 2019 @ 09:00 (WAT)

Hello guides.. It's here once again. Hospital is one of the essential place to mapped. Let's do it once again. Together we can make a world a better place. On this day we are going to go round the Yaba area to check and confirm the hospitals around the area are very well on map or not. We are going to meet at Ozone cinema along commercial avenue, Yaba. We will conclude at Domino's pizza with refreshment. Come with your fully charged phones and cameras. Remember to wear your comfortable clothing and shoes as we are going to do some real walk. Let's guide..

RSVP here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

E-Centre Mall, 1-11 Commercial Ave, Sabo yaba 023401, Lagos, Nigeria
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: WW Hospital Edit S2: Lagos

Hi @Sagir

Thank you for creating this great meet-up! Your contributions will be beneficial for Google Maps.

Good luck and have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @VitB

thanks for the words of encouragement 

kind regards

Sagir

Level 10

Looking forward to this @Sagir

Great initiative, @Sagir. Thank you for your efforts. Make sure you check if all the kinds of cabinets they have are listed. This is important and yet detailed information. I'd love to able to find that easily if needed. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hey @IrrPavlova

I will surely do that.

thanks for the support

kind regards

Sagir

Sure, @Sagir, the pleasure is mine. Make sure we see a recap as well. I'm interested to see what you have found out. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

My first meet-up of the year! I can't wait! I'll be around before leaving the city! Thanks @Sagir for hosting this

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!