cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WW Hospital Edit: Awka City

WW Hospital Edit: Awka City

FIDES COMMUNICATIONS

Fidesplex @ Archbishop A.K. Obiefuna Retreat, Pastoral & Conference Centre, Rd, Okpuno, Nodu Road, 420109, Awka, Nigeria

February 17, 2019 @ 14:00 (WAT)

With the great initiative of @Sagir from Nigeria, the Awka Local Guides will join other local guides worldwide to participate in the Awka World Wide Hospital Edit. #Things to Bring# Water bottle, Camera (phone if available) Power bank as an alternate current. Soft Drinks Hopefully, I look forward to seeing you on 17th February, 2019 by 2pm. Meeting point is at Fides Communications, Okpuno, Awka. Thank you everyone. @UchechukwuEnem, @Flozy, @Lexilo, @Onyedika Okoye, @OkekeNkiruka, @Chomy, @Martin245

RSVP here

Fidesplex @ Archbishop A.K. Obiefuna Retreat, Pastoral & Conference Centre, Rd, Okpuno, Nodu Road, 420109, Awka, Nigeria
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: WW Hospital Edit: Awka City

Hi @UchechukwuEnem,

Thanks a lot for ogranizing this Meet-up!

I am sure it will be successful! Wish you great time there and we are waiting for your recap as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Nice one @UchechukwuEnem will be their

Connect Moderator

Hi @UchechukwuEnem 

You are super star.. 

Thanks for joining us in this great campaign.

I wish you a successful meet up.

Kind regards

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Thanks you @PoliMC  for your kind words and regards. Hopefully, it will be a great success. Thanks

Level 9

You are great too for such initiative. Hopefully, it will be a great meet up. Thanks for your kind words dear