cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WW 360-Photo Walk Meetup

WW 360-Photo Walk Meetup

Cubbon Park Entrance ಕಬ್ಬನ್ ಪಾರ್ಕ್ ಪ್ರವೇಶ ದ್ವಾರ

C-45, Kasturba Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India

November 18, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Hi Local Guides! I am conducting the 360 Photo Walk Meetup with respect to Worldwide 360 Photo Walk Meetup initiated by Local Guide, Valeria Aumasque. Let's meet on 18th November 2018(Sunday) between 10AM and 12PM at Cubbon Park, Bengaluru. The purpose of this meetup is to learn about 360 photography and to capture the beautiful views of Cubbon Park. Get your 360camera if you have one, else we will explore taking 360photos with my 360camera. Get your mobiles fully charged in order to take normal photos too of Cubbon Park to add it to Google Maps. Meetup Meeting Point - Please join at Government Aquarium entrance (near to Cubbon Park entrance) around 10AM so that we will start our meetup.

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
C-45, Kasturba Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: WW 360-Photo Walk Meetup

Hey @SalmaanN,

Thank you for organizing 360 Photo Walk Meetup. Wishing you a pleasant day and we look forward to the recap. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Ivi_Ge.

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I am so excited to host it as this is my first 360 meetup. I am attending a 360 meetup tomorrow and will share the learnings on this meetup which I am hosting day after tomorrow. I will tag you in my recap post. Thanks again! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Google Moderator

You are welcome @SalmaanN. I am looking forward to the recap. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!