Even for one it's work πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@JohnnyE , @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN

Lol @OSAMA, it's not fun. If I hide it why I would search for it. πŸ˜‚

Level 10

Re: WORLD WIDE GEO WALK MEETUP , DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEMS IN YOUR CITY πŸ’Ž

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE

The theme is to discover the hidden gems in our cities , what about to hide Something and search it as a game in our Meetup !!??

Great idea @OSAMA but if the meetup have more attendees, so far only 3 are registered for my meetup, I am fourth.

Immediately when I saw your reply I knew what you meant even if the content of your English was not clear to understand. I try to pay the most an usual attention to a reply because I know most of us don't speak English as our mother tongue. @OSAMA some of my friends call me English professor hahahsh. 

Level 10

Dear Local Guides, hope all's well. Thanks everyone for keeping us updated. Please let us know if list is out of date. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Dear @HelloJess, hope all's well. Thanks for supporting OSAMA's World Wide Geo Walk. Some stats for you here. πŸ™‚ Kind regards from Osaka78

🌐Approved World Wide Geo Walks 25 Cities 17 CountriesπŸ’Ž https://goo.gl/BkGJL5

Level 10

@OSAMA 

@OSAMA wrote:

Exactly @HelloSamsonR πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

You know it's approximately 2 am here and I just give you the idea and you make Brain Storming πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA Do you mean like an hide an seek game, that would be a little fun as well πŸ‘

My Friends call me Brain hahahaa 😁

Level 8

Hahaa.. That's great idea, @OSAMA.. It will work.. 😁😁

@OSAMA wrote:

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Great idea @OSAMA but if the meetup have more attendees, so far only 3 are registered for my meetup, I am fourth.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @HelloJess I am as well taking part in @OSAMA Geo Walk back here in Australia and I

@HelloJess wrote:

Hi @OSAMA! I'm just getting back from vacation and seeing this awesome meet-up idea. I'm glad to see that a lot of Local Guides are interested! I've featured this post on the meet-up board so hopefully that helps.

Can you make sure to share a recap after the 26th? Are you collecting stats so you know how many meet-ups are taking place? Keep me posted on all of this!

am rounding up a few of my members from Perth Local Guides Community 

Level 9

Hahaha @HelloSamsonR , 

You read my mind 😁😁😁😁

Level 9

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP great work πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear Local Guides, hope all's well. Thanks everyone for keeping us updated. Please let us know if list is out of date. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Dear @HelloJess, hope all's well. Thanks for supporting OSAMA's World Wide Geo Walk. Some stats for you here. πŸ™‚ Kind regards from Osaka78

🌐Approved World Wide Geo Walks 25 Cities 17 CountriesπŸ’Ž https://goo.gl/BkGJL5

Level 9

Am happy you like the idea @SalmaanN πŸ˜πŸ˜

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hahaa.. That's great idea, @OSAMA.. It will work.. 😁😁

@OSAMA wrote:

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Level 9

@Briggs  @Justine2807 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

!?? Waiting your Submit bro !! πŸ˜‰

@Briggs wrote:

Awright. Count me in @OSAMA! Every single weekend I always head out to an unexplored place anyway in my conquest of Sydney, but maybe for this particular day I'll go somewhere quite far! 26th of August, sure thing! Maybe I'll up to Newcastle or even down to Bowral, maybe Wollongong? At least 80km away hehe!