UchechukwuEnem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WORLD DIABETES DAY! LETS HELP OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

WORLD DIABETES DAY

This year, the theme of World Diabetes theme "The Family and Diabetes" Over 425 million people are currently living with diabetes. The aim is to promote the role of family in management of diabetes. 

Let's create awareness of DIABETES because many people are not aware and haven't been diagnosed.

Let's show some love by visiting our friends and family in need. Let's show love by creating awareness to the world

Local Guides, tell us how you will share yours  @TraciC, @U-royFelixA, @EmekaUlor, @Flozy,  @HelloSamsonR, @OkekeNkiruka,  @Sagir, @Lexolo

WORLD DIABETES DAY!!!

13 comments
Level 10

Re: WORLD DIABETES DAY! LETS HELP OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

@UchechukwuEnem That’s a beautiful gesture, Uche.  Thank you for sharing. 

Level 7

Waoh .what a great post! @UchechukwuEnem

Diabetes!, Very easy to manage if diagnose early and if the patient follow treatment instructions well.

Also, children born by Diabetes patients have to be extra careful about their diet and also exercise regularly.

Connect Moderator

Very well kind of you @UchechukwuEnem

I will share my experience later here because I'm attending a program today on this same topic..

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Googler

Hi @UchechukwuEnem. This is such a lovely gesture. We can and should discuss issues that impact our communities around the world. As a Local Guide, I wonder, what could I do that could better help those who have diabetes in getting around the world. Would it perhaps be adding information on sugar free and healthy items on a menu? 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thank you so much @U-royFelixA

Level 9

Very true. Thanks for sharing @Magbagbeola

Level 9

Wow!. That's so beautiful. I anticipate your kind reply and reaction about the event. Thank you so much @Sagir

Level 8

Waoooo, nearly forget oo, thanks @UchechukwuEnem for the beautiful write up and for reminding.

Level 9

Am so sorry for the late reply. We could help our friends and loved onon through creating awareness and encouraging them for constant health and medical check up. 

Those who have malignant or deep diabetes could be showed more love and concern so that they don't feel neglected

Finally, as rightly suggested by @TraciC, we could help by posting foods that have sugar content through the map. That is really a great and creative idea. Thank you.