prasunkumarb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

WILL DIE FOR CONNECT

I may die all on a sudden and Local Guides Connect and all the local Guides will remain responsible for it (Ha.. Ha.. Ha..). All on a sudden I am seeing that I can't access connect and an information is displaying that my account has been suspended. There are no options to inform anyone seeking help. My blood pressure was going high and heart beats were also going high. I was hearing my own heart beats. I was going to be collapsed. The names with blue colours and faces of  @ermest, @OSAMA,  @LucioV,  @U-royFelixA,  @SanyaOdare,  @AradhanaB,  @KarenVChin,  @GeorgesHR,  @MariaBi,  @JuliaC and many others were flashing in front of me. But still I have nothing to do and I am completely helpless. The same was happened few weeks back and that time also I had to go through a terrible condition.

Pl suggest me the way out or contact details or Mail IDs or anything like that so that I can at least inform about my problems and also to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks in anticipation.

9 comments
Level 8

Re: WILL DIE FOR CONNECT

@prasunkumarb sir it's impossible to enter into connect and posting if you're suspended it might be some technical issues but I can understand if I own this amounts of point  I will immediately go through heart attack when I see my account has been suspended on screen hats off to you sir you are our inspirationScreenshot_20180218-023724.png

Connect Moderator

@prasunkumarb Since you're able to create this post, it doesn't look like your account has been suspended. Can you elaborate more on what the issue is?

For explanation about account suspension please check out the article below. There's also an explanation on how to seek help if you think the the account suspension is a mistake. The article is public so anyone, even those without Local Guides / Local Guides Connect account will be able to access it

Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?

Level 10

@iyudhi Sir, this is happening frequently. First I notice that my points are not showing in contribution page but number of contributions appears. This number of Contribution increases as I upload pictures through my contribution page. At that time my Local Guides Level, my Level 10 Badge, my Profile Pic everything is seen. I can contribute, upload photos, write reviews, and answer Q /A etc. Everything is seen normal except showing My Points. But whenever I see that my points are not showing, I realise that I can't access connect now and some trouble or disorder have occurred. It makes me realise from my experience as the same incidents/ accidents have occurred thrice. At that time I try to log in connect and that massage appears as is uploaded here. I can open all pages of connect but can't reply. After trying to log in to connect several times suddenly after few minutes it appears correctly and I can log in then. It was occurred few weeks back to many local guides. I can remember @OSAMA who also faced this problem then. It was told by many others that it was a technical problem. I also believe this. But after happening three times, I am getting confused, feeling suspicious and witnessing nervousness & helplessness. Being on Level 10, I know and even confident that I don't do anything for which I may be suspended. Google Maps is my Life, Connect is my Heart. I spent my maximum time a day on Maps. At least 6 to 7 hours every day I engage myself on Maps or Connect. It is my attraction, my addiction, my intoxication and my stupefaction. I can't live without Maps or connect. If Google detach me from it I will be mad. Please help me Sir.

Moreover, my Impact Badges are not appearing for last few weeks. So far I remember, at least 4 to 5 badges as Master photographer, Master Reviewer and so on were seen few weeks back. These are not appearing for last few weeks. The former post of @ayann will ascertain this. Sir, pl do as you deem fit and stretch your helping hand to me to resolve my two issues.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.

BANNED.png

@SampsonF@FaridMonti@Gaieus@Flash@Myrathor@IlankovanT@NadyaPN, @MarinSt, @AGarner

@AnuradhaP

Level 10

@ayann  Thanks brother. I also assume that it is a technical problem. As it has occurred thrice, I am feeling anxious and nervous. How to rectify it or how shall I be sure at that particular crucial time that it is not my fault and it's due to some technical problem. To whom I may inform and how?

@ermest@AradhanaB

Level 8

@prasunkumarb

Sir according to Gusmoreira

If you think you may have been wrongfully removed from the program and your account hasn’t been reinstated for more than 10 days, don’t create a new account to post on Connect (since that’s against our program rules, too). Mention @localguides on Twitter or write on our Facebook wall letting us know you've been banned and we will follow up with you over private message.

Please have a look at this article

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/td-p...

Level 10

@ayann  I understood those simple words as stated by @iyudhi  or @GusMoreira. Thanks for making me understand once again. In my case, the fact seems to be little bit different. It is occurring of and on. It may arise after some days or after some hours or even after some minutes. Whenever I am noticing the massage of suspension in course of log in to connect or only number of contributions is showing in my contribution page instead of Points, it becomes clear to me about the irregularity or disorder. At that very stage, after several attempts to log in to connect it becomes in order within few minutes. It seems to me that any technical anomaly is there which is restraining me to log on to connect or my connect account is getting disable. Whenever I am attempting several times to log in, the glitch becomes clear and I am being able to log in again. Today (25.02.2018) this has occurred at least 05 times within 20 minutes. That’s why I am soliciting help from @GusMoreira, @iyudhi@SampsonF, @KarenVChin, @JuliaC, @AradhanaB, @ermest and all others requesting to look into the matter and resolve the issue.

Regards.

Level 8

@prasunkumarb

Now i understand properly what is going on with you and why you wrote will die for connect sorry for my stupid reply😓😓😓 it's horrible sir i mean just horrible very unique case i also noticed that some days ago on your contribution profile all the badges are showing but now it's showing only points

@iyudhi please help him​ sir he is such a huge contributor of our West Bengal Local guide community

Level 10

@ayann Thanks brother.

@GusMoreira@iyudhi@ermest pl help me on this issue as was said earlier regarding " Suspended Account".

Moreover, my Impact Badges are not showing now which were appearing few weeks/days ago. Now only Points are appearing. @ayann has rightly said and observed.

POINTS ONLY.png                           SUSPENDED.png

Level 10

Hai @prasunkumarb.

Is your problem solved until this moment ?

I have same questions from my colleague Local Guides. 

Thank you for sharing.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.