Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: It's All About nature.

yehhh sure thank you sir

Former Google Contributor

Re: Yelagiri - A hill station, worth to visit - TravellerG

Thank you for sharing @TravellerG, very nice videos! I'm fan as well :).

By the way, I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, where you can check other amazing photos of flowers!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

@ErmesT ja bym ci dała tego Nobla :)) Samo drążenie tematu jest warte nagrody :)) Rozbawiłeś mnie, miłego dnia 🙂20160921_114934.jpg

Bougenvilla ma tylko 2!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Anonymous, I love your bouganville, it doesn't matter if it has only two petals. I am very happy that you like this old post, I hope you enjoy this garden that still growing day by day

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ermest dziękuję za odpowiedź, to nieważne dla mnie,że post stary, bo ja nowa i kocham kwiaty! Kilkanaście lat pracowałam jako florysta.I wiesz, nigdy nie liczyłam płatków :)) Podziwiam twoją spostrzegawczość.To fantastyczne :)) Pozdrawiam, miłego wieczoruTeż bougenvillaTeż bougenvilla

Level 7

WIJAYA KUSUMA [Epipyllum oxypetalum]

[Epipyllum oxypetalum][Epipyllum oxypetalum] 

WIJAYA KUSUMA [Epipyllum oxypetalum]

Mystery flowers are full of benefits.
This flower starts the process of blooming only at night.
Some of the Javanese people of Kusuma Wijaya flowers are believed to be flowers that have mystical powers.
There are a lot of myths in circulation, some believe that when the home page is overgrown with flowers and has flowers it will make it easier for homeowners to get a lot of sustenance.
wijaya kusuma flower is also popular as queen night flower.

Level 8

Mobile Click

mobile clickmobile click

THE MOST WONDERFULL THING.

MOBILE CLICK

REDMI 4A

Google Vendor

Re: WIJAYA KUSUMA [Epipyllum oxypetalum] Mystery flowers are full of benefits[Epipyllum oxypetalum]

Hi @Wibisono2304,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Very interesting facts about this flower. Do you have it in your garden?

By the way, I am letting you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden where you can read and see more facts about different plants.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Mobile Click

Look beautiful flower @Anasizzari

You can tell us something about this flower. 

Level 5

Ini. Bunga. Apa. Namanya. Tolong kasih tahu akuIni. Bunga. Apa. Namanya. Tolong kasih tahu aku

bunga kudapat  di Cikarang