MonicaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

WHO MADE THE CUT FOR LGSUMMIT 2017?

I'm curious has anyone received there acceptance email from Google yet? If you have made the cut for LG Summit this year? It's so crazy just 9 more days left. If you're attending this year summit congratulation! Tell me what went through your mind when you received the call? Were you excited? Tell me all about it. 🙂

Dallas, TX, United States
36 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: WHO MADE THE CUT FOR LGSUMMIT 2017?

Hi @MonicaP! According to @AnoukV's post a while ago, which you may view here, we all should know by May 19 via private email. There's also a lot of other helpful information there as well. Wishing the best of luck to you and everyone! Many of us have only received the confirmation email of our submissions. If I can recall, last year, everyone got their acceptances on the same day. No telling how it may be this year, though 🙂

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @MonicaP! According to @AnoukV's post a while ago, which you may view here, we all should know by May 19 via private email. There's also a lot of other helpful information there as well. Wishing the best of luck to you and everyone! Many of us have only received the confirmation email of our submissions. If I can recall, last year, everyone got their acceptances on the same day. No telling how it may be this year, though 🙂

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

@MonicaP Based on last year's process, I don't think we'll hear anything until the mentioned date for the announcement. Who knows if it's different this year, but I bet we'll see people posting here once they get selected 🙂

Level 5

@SP31 Aww thank  you so much for the information. Cant wait to see what happens next week. 🙂

Level 9

Hello @MonicaP

Be patient, I believe the private mails have not yet been dispatched. I hope for the best for you too.

regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

Thanks @iyudhi for elaborating better.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

@MonicaP No one, is expected to receive any communication before 19th May, even in India, practically, it is 20th May. No need to be in panic. 

@JonasKL

@iyudhi

@SP31

@MariaMonica wrote:

I'm curious has anyone received there acceptance email from Google yet? If you have made the cut for LG Summit this year? It's so crazy just 9 more days left. If you're attending this year summit congratulation! Tell me what went through your mind when you received the call? Were you excited? Tell me all about it. 🙂

Level 10

Yes @SP31 not before 19th which itself is not that too far

@MonicaP

@JonasKL

@iyudhi

@StevePrairie wrote:

Level 10

@MonicaP Let us cross the fingers and wait, we do not have any option but to wait. Best wishes to you and @JonasKL @iyudhi @iyudhi @SP31

@MariaMonica wrote:

Level 10

@iyudhi Agreed.

@iyudhi wrote:

@MonicaP Based on last year's process, I don't think we'll hear anything until the mentioned date for the announcement. Who knows if it's different this year, but I bet we'll see people posting here once they get selected 🙂