Nazmur's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

WHERE ARE YOU FROM

I am a Local Guide from Bangladesh.👌 I want to make friends around the world! 😊 I love My country, I like to travel around the world

Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 10

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM

Hi @Nazmur

thank you for your introduction !

Warm Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guide Community !
Please check How To use & Tips for this Community and Introduce yourself in Introduce Yourself - September 2017.
Don't Share Personal information in this Forum. you can send Private Messages.
Please Check New levels & ways to help your community.

Thank You.
Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Hi @Nazmur I'm from Melbourne in Australia. I'm glad you said hello. Maybe you might like to share some photos of your favourite places in the Share your Discoveries board?

Welcome to Local Guides there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hi @Nazmur I'm going to remove the solution marker you kindly gave me as I've not answered a question and we try to keep the solution marker for solved questions. Being marked with a solution might discourage others from joining your post too - I imagine you'd like more people to contribute here.

Regards Paul

Level 7

I am from  Malaysia.  Same to you too, I love Japan Tokyo Very Fantastic Worlocation 

Level 7

Nice to meet you Dear Friend , American from Malaysia hoop you have holiday  please come to travelling at Malaysia 

Level 10

@Nazmur i am also from Bangladesh live in Dhaka 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@Nazmur I am also From Dhaka,Bangladesh. Also Proud Member of Bangladesh Google Local Guides Community

Level 9

It is a nice dream. Keep it up !!!!