ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Voting for a new logo - Chat room

Grazie @ValeriaA_, thanks for your enthusiastic reply. Of course there is much more to do, I am waiting for the logos, as I am already impatient, I want to post the full project as soon as possible. A project in which universities can play an important and interesting role. The subject (plastic pollution) is important, but we need to manage it in a light way, without loosing the fun of doing it.

When I started to think about this idea (it was January 5th), I was thinking about something smaller. In two and a half months, everything expanded in a so beautiful way...

Myself, I can't believe it. Who knows how it will be, in a couple of months.

If you want to have a role in this I will be very happy, there are so many things to do that we will need to create a structure for managing the project. So let me know. Stay tuned for more

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT it's great when something like that happens: thinking of a project in a very modest way and then seeing that its potential can allow it to grow and keep on growing! I'm sure there are a lot of things to do, and I will be happy to help you if you need me to. This project will keep evolving everyday, getting bigger and bigger. 

Please let me know about next steps of it! 🙂

@ErmesT escribió:

Grazie @ValeriaA_, thanks for your enthusiastic reply. Of course there is much more to do, I am waiting for the logos, as I am already impatient, I want to post the full project as soon as possible. A project in which universities can play an important and interesting role. The subject (plastic pollution) is important, but we need to manage it in a light way, without loosing the fun of doing it.

When I started to think about this idea (it was January 5th), I was thinking about something smaller. In two and a half months, everything expanded in a so beautiful way...

Myself, I can't believe it. Who knows how it will be, in a couple of months.

If you want to have a role in this I will be very happy, there are so many things to do that we will need to create a structure for managing the project. So let me know. Stay tuned for more

Ermes

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 1

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WHEN SOMEONE BECOMES LOCAL GUIDE AND ON WHICH LEVELS

Level 4

LOCAL GUIDES Lets vote

☑️  Local-Guides-Clean-The-World-Call-for-Voting ☑️

😄 🙋  🙋 Welcome local guides 🙋, this way I invite you to support our Local Guide @Anonymous, that really did exellent work and made a logo for the forum competition.

The logo looks very nice and has a deep meaning, you can see the detailed explanation of a logo that  @Anonymous has gave. 😄

🙋  🙋  🙋

Please vote:

☑️

Vote here

☑️

🙋  🙋  🙋

Please support our colleague who has made big effort and give him support with your worthy voice!!!

☑️

Vote here

☑️

@Anonymous`s logo is first on list (Logo #1), posted by KarenVChin.

☑️

Vote here

☑️

Logo#1 by MiroslavPLogo#1 by MiroslavP

☑️

Vote here

☑️

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOCAL GUIDES Lets vote

Thanks @NikolaSub, for this lovely post ❤️❤️

Level 4

It's my pleasure, I know what this means to you and how much effort you put in this logo. I hope that other guides gonna recognise real meaning in it. Good luck!!!!! 🌺🌲🍀🌳

Level 10

Ok @NikolaSub,

Liked and Kudo it 🙂 @Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much @DanielPetrov. Your support means a lot 

Level 4

@DanielPetrov thank you a lot, appreciate that! 🙂

Level 9

#LGConnect #CleanWorldGreenWorld

This is the Requested Everyone on LGConnect Please Vote For this by govigi Kudos. For the Green World to our next Generation.

#Logo1000.png

India