ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Voting for a new logo - Chat room

UPDATE: The project is now online: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

Hi Local Guides.

The voting for the new logo is started, we will have some very interesting day.

High five to the selected logos, and High five to all the Local Guides that was posting a logo for the contest: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project.

We know that at the end we will only have one, the logo for all the community, the logo for #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, but I want to tell you that to make preliminary choice has been very hard. Thanks to all of you to the beautiful job you did

The real fun is not started yet, so stay tuned for more.

Ermes

Caption: Tramonto sulla spiaggia di Jesolo - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Tramonto sulla spiaggia di Jesolo - Local Guide @ermest

119 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Voting for a new logo - Chat room

Yes @AnitaAO

We have a logo, as you already know.

I didn't wrote a "And the winner is" post, because, for me, the big winner of the contest is the whole community, but, of course, the author of the contents deserve the right of all the congratulations from the community. For this reason I asked @Anonymous to write a "thanks" post.

We had three hard weeks, with a lot of adrenaline, so now we need to lower the tension. For me managing all this wasn't simple, I wasn't able to imagine all the possible implications of the contest, so really I want to thanks all of you, for the help in helping this dream to become true. I want to thank all the moderators, both Google and Connect moderators, for the hidden activity that we had in the backstage, to prepare this beautiful show. I can't tag everyone, so let me mention @TraciC, @KarenVChin, @FaridTDF, for the support.

I don't want to forget the authors of the other four logos, thanks to all of you.

@Kamalhasnainee

@AnuradhaP

@ @Julien44

@3-60

For putting your efforts in creating a logo for the community.

So, as I said, after three weeks of high adrenaline, I think we need a day of pause, before to restart, with the real adventure, the real challenge: Local Guides Clean The World

Thanks all once more, from the deepest of my heart

Ermes

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @ErmesT, @KarenVChin, @FaridTDF for organizing such fun activity. For me making logos is extremely joyful because I know their significance and how well designed they need to be, process of making it gives me satisfaction. Thanks again for selecting my suggestion for top 5 ☺️😊😁.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Anonymous, the choice of the logos was made by a boad of a lot of people, we only wrote the post

Level 9

Many many thanks to the Team and @KarenVChin @FaridTDF and especially @ErmesT for taking this great initiative. The process to crawl out the finest logo from all is really appreciable. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Thank you @Kamalhasnainee

I only started this game, all the community contributed

Yes you are right bro @ErmesT and your idea always appreciable by all communities around the world.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Wait people Logo #1 is absolutely fantastic and... flat! 😍

There's no way it couldn't win! 😂

Level 10

Finally it's an open voting system. Each of the designers have poured their intelligence to reflect the theme 'cleaning the world'. It's hard to filter best out of best in an open voting system. I had used the voting rights and also taken the path of neutrality. 🙂

Level 9

I like the concept of voting for the best by highest votes, thank you  @ErmesT and team for organising this contest. I have cast my vote; i voted along the theme of the logo. Fingers crossed as we await the winner. They all did a fantastic job, you are all winners by getting to the top 5. 

Cheers!

A-Beta
Level 10

Thanks to team for selecting my logo and for working on this project.

It is already a great achivement for myself as I am not use to do some logo.

Dear Friends @Kamalhasnainee, @Anonymous, @AnuradhaP@3-60, Congratulations for your logos. They are all great. I wish you all the best in that vote.

See you

Jul