Aftab-A's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Visiting an ancient fort - The Rawat Fort

Hi @Aftab-A,

Thank you for sharing these great pictures! For me, it is very interesting to see a historical place and learn something new. The Rawat Fort really reminds of the ancient 16th century with its architecture.

I would love to learn more about this place? Could you please tell us about Pashtun king Sher Shah Suri?

If you're planning a trip to Europe and you want to explore more historical place, I would recommend you to visit the Acropolis of Athens and also the Acropolis museum.

Caption: A photo of Acropolis in Athens, Greece (Local Guide KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Acropolis in Athens, Greece (Local Guide KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Acropolis in Athens , Greece (Local Guide KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Acropolis in Athens , Greece (Local Guide KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @Sorbe! My dream is to visit the ancient Scottish castles! Twenty years ago I visited a couple of old castles in Ireland .... and I must say that in my imaginary journey in time I would move right into one of these two lands during the Middle Ages ... I would also be content to be the court jester! 🙂

Bye,

David

ps: is really imposing Adrian's wall !!

Level 10

Thank you @KatyaL for your comment. Ill tell you more soon.

Aftab Ah
Level 9

That's an very old fort, thank you for sharing with us.