MortenSI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Visiting Copenhagen on a budget

I'm glad you enjoyed it @Tosan!  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I hope my post persuaded you to include Copenhagen in your 2019 travel plans @MarcoRachow.

If you set your mind on other parts of the country, feel free to ask me about anything. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks However, the images are beautiful👌

Level 10

回應: Visiting Copenhagen on a budget

Such a wonderful introduction~!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Hi @MortenSI,

Yes, you are right. I visited the H.C. Andersen Fairy Tale House in Copenhagen.

As for the Rosenborg castle, I visited it in January and I didn't notice any presence of fish as it was very cold. I guess this place must be very beautiful during Spring, Summer and Fall. It must be full of people enjoying their free time there.

Here is another shot that I captured there and I would definitely like to visit it during warmer season.

Caption: A photo of a statue of a queen, green labyrinth garden and the Rosenborg castle. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a statue of a queen, green labyrinth garden and the Rosenborg castle. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

It is very beautiful in the summer time when all the colors stand out. I see you found the statue of the Danish queen consort Caroline Amalie. She was married to King Christian VIII og Denmark some time in the 1800's.

Hi @MortenSI,

I am amazed by the range of activity one can have in Copenhagen!

Out if curiosity, how long should the stay be in the city, as at least to cover all the destinations you have mentioned in the post?

As food related, it is being said to prepare on our own, I wonder if utilizing supermarkets and wholefood store is a good idea?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @sonnyNg!

Since most of these sites are relatively close to each other, you can do them all in a day or two. 

However, if you want to fully enjoy all the activities and not having to rush through the city, I would recommend spending at least three to four days in Copenhagen.

The supermarkets are the best choice for food shopping. You can find cheap deals everywhere end get everything you need for a picnic style lunch or dinner.  

Level 1

Nice

Sounds great @MortenSI, ! : ]

I shall seek for any opportunity this year to check the magnificent Copenhagen.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!