Carmelina62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Visita Abbazzia del Loreto di Mercogliano.

Ciao a tutti. Ben ritrovati dopo il Santo Natale. Voglio mostrarvi la visita all'Abbazzia di Mercogliano. Risale al 1750 circa. Opera dell'architetto De Fabrizio, ed abbellita con affreschi ed opere d'arte dal Vaccaro. È tenuta dai Monaci Benedettini. Vi si trova una delle biblioteche più  importanti in Italia. Farmacia di erbe officinali con produzione di miele. Inoltre una distilleria dove i Monaci producono liquori vari con estratti di erbe. Purtroppo apre al pubblico solo in occasioni speciali , come il Natale. Però su richiesta telefonica, [removed information], raggiungendo  un certo numero di visitatori, i Monaci aprono e fanno visitare anche la distilleria con degustazione liquori e possibilità di acquisto, e non è  a pagamento. In un altro post vi mostrerò le foto di una mostra fi antiquariato che si svolgeva in quei giorni al suo interno. Facciata Abbey con barocFacciata Abbey con baroc

ChiostroChiostro

Fontana e torre con orologioFontana e torre con orologio

ChiostroChiostro

Affresco voltaAffresco volta

Ingresso con presepe ed albero NataleIngresso con presepe ed albero Natale

Presepe in campana di vetroPresepe in campana di vetro

Presepe in quadroPresepe in quadro

Esposizione liquori benedettiniEsposizione liquori benedettini

Particolare liquori alle erbeParticolare liquori alle erbe

Mercogliano, AV, Italia
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Visita Abbazzia del Loreto di Mercogliano.

It is a really nice looking building @Carmelina62 thank you for sharing this rare view with us. Did you get any photos of the distillery itself? Did you try their products?

Level 9

Thank you for your nice post dear @Carmelina62

It is ver beautiful and old Abbey.

Some photos are very festive and nice .

Thank you for intetesting story of Abbey.

Did you tasted the liqueur?

Cheers,

Inga

Level 10

Hallo. The distillery was closed when i visited Abbey. Try on Google if monks posted some photo: Palazzo abbaziale del Loreto. Mercogliano. AV  . Have a nice day.

Level 10

Hallo my dear. I buyed it: "Anthemis " "Amaro " "Romito". It is very good.  Have a nice day. Screenshot_20181227-092237_Gallery.jpg

Level 5

I have the same opinion as you

Former Google Contributor

Hi  @Carmelina62

Thanks for sharing with us!

It is indeed a majestic architecture with a lot of history. It would be interesting to hear if @Sorbe, our Italian moderator, may know about this place.

As a side note, please be noted to refrain from sharing information, whether private, that can be personal or corporal.

On that regard, I have removed the questioned information.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hey @sonnyNg

Thank you for tagging me into this post. As I mentioned previously to @Carmelina62 I have never had the chance to visit her Region, but I am really fascinated about the passion that she uses to describe these places that I might fill up this gap. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!