SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Visit to Google Office, Bengaluru for User Study

Thanks for your encouragement, @NarenChandra bro. I truly agree your sentence that, we feel to do more and more when we get recognized. I am happy you like it. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Wow you're so lucky bro @SalmaanN 

Could you please share more about the meeting?

Also, one thing to tell, you have tagged the wrong Aradhana

This is our @AradhanaB and Ma'am happy to see you through this wonderful photograph.

All the best @SalmaanN

JUSTIN ALEX

South India

Level 8

I was a last minute wild card entry receiving the mail 10pm on 13th Feb for an invite on 14th Feb. 

Met another five amazing local guide and @AradhanaB

Enjoyed the 'user study' and the discussion that followed. Overall an awesome experience.

A great event that Google should organise frequently.IMG-20180214-WA0017.jpg

Level 10

I'm glad you had a good time @SalmaanN! 🙂

SalmaanN ha escrito:

Thank a ton for your amazing words, @ValeriaAumasque. It was a great experience filled with excitement. I am glad you like the photos.. Thanks again. :))

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @JustinAlex.

First of all, thank you so much for notifying about my incorrect mentions in this post (I now corrected it, bro). The meeting was wonderful but I could not share about what we discussed during the meeting as per the guidelines. I am sure you will attend the meeting one day and will have much more fun ful experience. Thanks again for your wishes, bro. 

Regards,

Salmaan

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @DipG.

I am very happy to know that you joined the user study. You all look wonderful in the photo. Thanks for sharing the photo here.This was indeed a great event. Looking forward to meeting you on Feb 24 on Worldwide Photo Walk. You can also join in the Worldwide Review Hour meetup on 21st Feb(tomorrow) if you can make it to the meetup. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for the comment on the photo @SalmaanN. l will  surely join the 24th event. 21st will not be possible, sorry about that.

Level 8

You are most welcome, @DipG. No problem about not joining tomorrow. I will look forward to meet you on 24th Feb. :))

@DipG wrote:

Thanks for the comment on the photo @SalmaanN. l will  surely join the 24th event. 21st will not be possible, sorry about that.

Vellore Local Guides