Naldi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Visit Indonesia 2019

Lets visit Malang City in 2019 ! Now Malang have many natural tourism park !!!

7 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Visit Indonesia 2019

Hi @Naldi,

Do you mind sharing a bit more about Malang with us? Why not add some photos? Have in mind the more descriptive your posts are, the more people will relate to them.

You can host your own meet-ups by planning it here.

Also have a look at this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

@AngieYC have you been in Malang?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @Naldi,

Thank you @InaS for tagging me, I've never been to Malang before but I've heard a lot about it especially from @RivaniRahmadani and I can't wait to visit the city. 

I think it will be great if @Naldi can tell us about your experience about the tourism park and it will be great if you have some recommendation. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

hello @AngieYC, long time no greetings, thank you for being tagged, until now we really are still waiting for your arrival in Malang City

hello @Naldi, strongly agree that Malang City has everything, Malang City can spoil its visitors, I am very proud to be a citizen of Malang city, so call me "Kera Ngalam" hahaha ... LOL does not mean I am an unfortunate monkey, but the real meaning is a term for city residents of Malang City

by the way, greetings to you @InaS

good morning from Malang everybody ^_^

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

Level 8

siapppp mas @ndraverne

meetup yukk kakak @Naldi

Rivani Rahmadani
Google Moderator

Halo @RivaniRahmadani,

Saya juga masih menunggu kesempatan untuk bisa berkunjung ke Kota Malang, dan saya juga sangat ingin ikut dalam kegiatan meet-ups yang pastinya seru-seru dengan Local Guides dari Malang. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

wah ayo aja kak hehehe 😄 btw,malangnya mana kak? @RivaniRahmadani