In the trainIn the train

Afbeelding 349.jpg

Love & PeaceLove & Peace

Amsterdam, Netherlands
12 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Visit Holland

Hi @Nageh,

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. It seems that you had a lot of fun during your trip to Amsterdam. What did you like the most there? Which was your favorite dish that you tried? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to your post.

@BorrisS might want to share a bit of his experience with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Nageh,

I really love Amsterdam! I went there for the first time last Christmas and New Years and it was such a beautiful city, with so many cafes, restaurants and friendly people everywhere. I tried their waffles of course and their famous potato chips, which was interesting.

The weather was very cold during this time, but it was totally worth it. The entire city is beautifully decorated and lit. My favorite place was the ICE Amsterdam  outdoor skating place. What did you enjoy most? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I like every thing at Holland also the rain, the people very friendly , I feel like I'm at home ,I like the food special the hurrying ( solt fish) I like the clean and I have nice memory

And I have allot of friends from Holland

Hello @Nageh,

Thank you very much for these beautiful photos. 

Amsterdam is an amazing city, completely different from what I used to know before. As a huge fan of Barcelona Paris and Rome, Amsterdam has it's own specific charm that enchants you, it's buildings, streets and little shops. Personally, I felt a kind of freedom there, which I've never felt in my life before.  

I'm sharing with you few photos that I took from Amsterdam.

@InaS, thank you for tagging me. 

Caption: a piece ot the city of Amsterdam (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: a piece ot the city of Amsterdam (Local Guide BorrisS)

Caption: tulips in Amsterdam (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: tulips in Amsterdam (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

That is nice to hear @Nageh.

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Level 8

What the most I like it was trip My trip to the Amsterdam Canal by boat, and my visit to a zoo in Rotterdam

Really I did enjoy all my time

Level 8

I will do thanks

@Nageh here some of my photos from Amsterdam: 

Caption: Dam Square, Amsterdam, Netherlands.Caption: Dam Square, Amsterdam, Netherlands.Caption: Warmoesstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands.Caption: Warmoesstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands.Caption: Oude Hoogstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands.Caption: Oude Hoogstraat, Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Level 8

Wow @DanniS  lovely photos