Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visit At Fourteen Falls,Thika,Kenya

Fourteen Falls, Kiambu County, Kenya
17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Visit At Fourteen Falls,Thika,Kenya

Wow it's beautiful pictures and place @jhvvekariya thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks @NareshDarji

Jayesh Vekariya
Connect Moderator

You are welcome dear @jhvvekariya

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Hello @jhvvekariya Great to see the photos. 🙂

Keep up your good work.

Regards,

Melbin Mathew

Level 8

Thanks dear @MelbinM

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

@MelbinM@NareshDarji you guys also keep it up your good work and best wishes for next level

Jayesh Vekariya
Connect Moderator

Hi @jhvvekariya,

thanks for tagging me. Beautiful photos of a beautiful place, like @NareshDarji said.

You have all the ingredients here to write a beautiful post, so please do it.

I like your photos, and I am curious about this place. I want to repeat this, just I want you to understand this.

What can transform all this in a beautiful post? Legibility and flow.

Too much photos do not give you any benefit to your story, especially if most of the photos are duplicate (well, very similar)

Also, you are burning space (storage) in a useless way. Do you know that there is a limit of 1000 photos in Connect? Please read: /Tips-for-Uploading-Images-to-Connect-to-Stay-Within-Limit/

Flow, a story need to have a start point, and a ending point, and a few words, to guide us from a photo to another one. Something like this.

Tag area is not the space for writing a story! Tags are keywords, for an easy search in Connect. Please delete that tag and put the text in the right place

Apart of this, I like it, and I want to learn more. Do You know that my first project as Electrical Engineer was, in 1978, for a factory in Thika?

Ermes

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT .noted i will keep it in mind

Jayesh Vekariya
Connect Moderator

naa, you can do much more than this @jhvvekariya

Click on the three black dots on the right top of your postClick on the three black dots on the right top of your post

Ermes

Please note that I have also removed the solution you gave for your reply, for two reason:

1. your reply was not a solution
  2. This post don't need a solution

please read: /Help-Desk/Tip-How-to-mark-replies-as-solutions-Accept-as-Solution-feature/