aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Virgin Beach.

The Virgin Beach is located in Perasi,Karangasem,Bali.

An ideal beach for swimming and Snorkeling. The beach white sand and blue water makes this Beach  tourists paradise.

The Snorkeling equipment can be hired from the stores located at the beach. The food outlets have provided deck chairs and umbrellas for the Tourists to relax. There are different types of food offered, however one must try fresh Seafood over here. A fresh catch lobster or a Red Snapper will be your day.

I enjoyed my visit here and I must say she is Virgin

#indeedsheisvirgin

#virginbeach

#heavenlybali.

#letsguide

Virgin Beach. Picture by LG aaryesdee.Virgin Beach. Picture by LG aaryesdee.

Virgin Beach at Bali . Pic by LG aaryesdeeVirgin Beach at Bali . Pic by LG aaryesdee

R S Dev
Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Virgin Beach.

Great photos @aaryesdee 

It looks like a beautiful place, thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

@AbdullahAM 

Thank you my brother for the visit and comment.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 3

@aaryesdee  I've never been to Bali. ๐Ÿ– I wish to visit there!

Thanks for sharing!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @aaryesdee 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

Wow. I like to eat the fresh seafood with spicy chili. 

Did you visit it or you live there? What activities can you do around?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Aruni 

I visited Virgin Beach.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

@CilineR 

Please do visit.

It's amazing.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

Hi @aaryesdee,

Wow it looks like paradise! Is it easy to get to this beach and is there some fee? Looks like the perfect place to relax. Are you from around here or passing by? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DanniS 

Hi

I'm from Bengaluru and I'm visiting Bali.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

'...An ideal beach for swimming and Snorkeling...." Yes read about it ... @aaryesdee -

"...fresh catch lobster or a Red Snapper will be your day..." being a pure vegetarian, no comments... enjoy...

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me