Village Life

CAM00176_fx copy1.jpg

Sati Pasala( Mindful School ) kaduwela, Ashokarama Temple Road, Sri Lanka
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Village Life

Hello @I_am_Hash_Vlogger,

Welcome to Connect!

This photo is simply amazing, thank you for sharing it with us. I like very much the colors and that it portrays childhood.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Nice photograph @I_am_Hash_Vlogger 

Hi @I_am_Hash_Vlogger 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo with us. What camera did you use to capture this image?

Did you visit it or you live there? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides?

I can share some photos of my village in Thailand. I love it there nice and clean no traffic and I enjoy spending my time there a lot.

Caption: A photo of my village in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of my village in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk and How do I search on Connect? to find what others have already shared.

@BorrisS and @I_am_Hash_Vlogger Have you ever been to Thailand before?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Amazing place @Aruni, so calm and peaceful. Never been to Thailand, but I would love to go one day. I have few friends who were there three months ago and they were amazed, they spent great time, the monuments, the food, etc. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 4

thanks for your advice. i will try to do so

Level 4

thank you!

Level 4

thank for your great comment about my 1st picture.

i was visit that place yesterday (19thhttps://goo.gl/maps/44XMSCiJGN42 

this photo captured by using my mobile (LG L9) and i was retouch it using photoshop.

Hi @I_am_Hash_Vlogger 

Thank you for your information. 

Have a nice day and don't forget to share your experience here.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

hi @Aruni 

thank for your advice.it was helpful for me. have a nice day you too.