Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Villa Teresita

Villa Teresita a place that you have fun. Small but good stay and cheaper place to stay. Long slide side of the sea shore.Long slide side of the sea shore.20180318_102844.jpgMy friend & bro Jade♥My friend & bro Jade♥

Villa Teresita Resort, Talisay City, Cebu, Philippines
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Villa Teresita

Hello @Parmour,

Is it another place that you visited there? Judging by your photos it looks like you must be having lots of fun there. Is it your first time visiting there?

Just to let you know I am going to relabel your post to the Travel board where it fits better.

P.S.: This is a reminder I would like to share with you: the Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Connect itself is a place where all Local Guides gather from around the world as individuals to exchange ideas, give input and help each other. It is strictly forbidden to represent any organization or company and keep in mind that this would lead to removal from the program.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

thank you for reminding me @TsekoV . If this kind photos or experience I should put in travel and tag a local also ? I am new and I love to share my experience specially the happy moments 😉

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Parmour,

Thanks for asking. If you share stories from places that you have been to, it is better to put them in the Travel board. If you are talking about something specific from your region, I advise you to put it in the Local Stories board.

A hint I would like to share with you is to always add more details about your post and share your experience while taking the photos you share? This way your post can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you for your help @TsekoV always..