Wanderlustwen1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Views are not growing anymore

My views are not getting higher & normally they are, i don't know why. Or how to solve this probleem. 

13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Views are not growing anymore

Hi @Wanderlustwen1 this is a common question and it belongs in the How To topic rather than photography. 

Maps is a large distributed system with data stores and services all around the world. The data stores synchronise with each other but this can take time. Depending on where you look at data you might see different counts. They will become the same over time.

Regards Paul

Level 8

I'm sorry, thanks

Level 8

Problems getting views updated

My total views (rating) of my pictures keeps standing on the same number. I can see that my pictures are getting seen more (the numbers go up)  but the total numbers (so i can get my next level badge is not)  This is happening the last week, the number keeps the same. I don't understand this.See the total at the bottomSee the total at the bottom

See the bottomSee the bottom

Screenshot_20181202-002534_Maps.jpg

I also can't find the right place to ask this question. Is there someone who can help me?

I am level 8

Level 10

Betreff: Problems getting views updated

@Wanderlustwen1

My photo counter has not changed in the last 48 hours or even a bit longer. As you can see there are updates and changes made to the UI of Google maps. So just hang in there. I am sure the views will be updated sooner or later.

Level 8

Betreff: Problems getting views updated

Thanks for your answer 

Level 9

Re: Problems getting views updated

Hi @Wanderlustwen1

It's the common issue faced by many Local Guides. I have also faced this problem before. It will be updated after some days, so keep up your contribution :).

Happy Mapping.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Thank you 

Google Vendor

Hi @Wanderlustwen1,

As @PaulPavlinovich said this belongs to How-tos, so I changed your topic label.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Hi @Wanderlustwen1,

I am merging this post with the previous one, as they are referred to the same subject.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!