Salam,

Simalem Resort, Kodon-Kodon, Kabupaten Karo, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Views Simalem Ressort

Great๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Level 10

Hi @TinaBortum07, looks nice. Have a nice day.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

Hello, thanks

Level 8

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TinaBortum07,

Nice photo, thanks for sharing.

Would you like to tell a bit more about the place and your trip? What did you do there? What did you visit. You might want to share more photos as well.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Bls: Share videos on Google Maps to earn the new Director badge

Simalem ResortSimalem Resort

Former Google Contributor

Bls: Share videos on Google Maps to earn the new Director badge

Hi @TinaBortum07,

I am letting you know that I removed this comment from the thread, as it didn't fit in with the topic discussed there. 

I see that you have previously posted about this resort, which is why I have moved your comment to that post, keeping Connect more organised. 

Since you're new to the community, please feel free to read 14 tips for using Connect, which will help get you off to a great start.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Bls: Views Simalem Ressort

that's amazing.... pemandangan yang luar biasa

dimana itu sobat?

akhmad ardiansyah