Edie_Nurdy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

View of the Great Mosque of Batam city in Batam Center.

Masjid Agung Batam CentreMasjid Agung Batam Centre

The Great Mosque of Batam or called Masjid Raya Batam (MRB) is a mosque located in Batam, Riau Islands, Indonesia.
20180831_125705.jpg

This mosque has a dome with a unique shape that has a square or pyramid-like design.

20180831_122847.jpg

The mosque is equipped with a tower as high as 66 m. Aside from being a place of worship, this mosque becomes a charm of tourism attraction.
Masjid Agung Batam, Teluk Tering, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: View of the Great Mosque of Batam city in Batam Center.

Hello @Edie_Nurdy,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo. It is the first time that I see a mosque designed in this unusual way. Is it allowed for the tourists to go inside? Do you live near that place?

Since you are new here, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect which suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Have a look at this article How to take photos of architecture which might help you to excel you photographic skills.

And don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic.

PS. I have deleted the spoiler from your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: View of the Great Mosque of Batam city in Batam Center.

Hi @Edie_Nurdy,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Wow, very beautiful photo. Thank you for sharing it with us.

What kind of tourists visit this place mostly? Can you share more about the city, what activities can tourists do around? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides to learn more.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!