How long should a video be?
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Video

Hi @Larship

Welcome to Connect!

How long it should be for what? Can you be more specific?

I assume you mean how long it should be for adding to google maps.

You can find answer here: How to Add video in Google Maps

We can add a 10 sec live video or 30 sec pre-saved video to Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @Larship

Welcome to Connect!

How long it should be for what? Can you be more specific?

I assume you mean how long it should be for adding to google maps.

You can find answer here: How to Add video in Google Maps

We can add a 10 sec live video or 30 sec pre-saved video to Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Sv: Video

If I want to tell you a little about our city

Re: Sv: Video

Hi again @Larship

Thank you for clarification.

If you want to share the video here on Connect it can be any length.

But as nowadays time is precious, I recommend you to make only a few minutes of video. Most of the people probably would not watch whole video, if it had one hour or something like that.

Level 5

Thanks !

Hi again @Larship

You're welcome!

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Hi @Larship

I don't know if you have noticed that your post was with a language label Spanish. Please note that I've removed this label from your post. More information about this kind of labels I recommend you to read the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Thanks you. 

You welcome @Larship!

I just want to remind you to tag people when you want to respond to someone because that is how he can respond to you as soon as possible. If you are wondering how to do it, please follow @VitB's advice from his previous comment. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Hi

Thanks for Yours answare.

Regards Oddvar