Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Video

Hello, how I can post videos on local guides Connect?? 

Thailand
5 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Video

Hi, @Chaba_333

The easiest way is just to paste the shared URL of YouTube here.

https://youtu.be/6FZH652qYkA

It can be clickable.

And you can embed it to click video icon on menu bar.

It is also easy.

Hope it helps.

Toyo

Level 7

Upload it on youtube and share URL of that video here this is easiest way to share videos on connect otherwise you can upload it directly 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chaba_333,

I see that you have received your answer. You can follow those Local Guides' instructions. : )

By the way, I've noticed that your post have Chinese language label. Please note that I’ve removed it.

To learn more about those labels I recommend you to take a look at the following article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Photography

I can I do videos and post them here 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photography

Hello @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'd like to let you know, I'm merging your post to Video, from where you can get the relevant answer.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!