MiamiSmith305's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Video Reviews

I think so .. i would be good of  a review of a map but the problem is that the  all persons review it correctly you assure about that. if they abuse a map review even though it is correct. 

JosephDewey wrote:

I think this would be a really cool feature, too. Now that you know you can't, you should head to the Feature Request board, and request it as a feature. Oh, and also request it via feedback in Google Maps, too.

Palash Mondal
Level 10

I uploaded my first video. It was of 9 sec duration I received notification saying it's being reviewed but not it seems it hasn't been published and taken down. It was normal overview a station.

Level 10

Quick 30 sec video can be added, but I think most people prefer photos to quickly scroll thru and written reviews to glance over, more than watching a video review. 

Level 7

Not sure why, but it doesn't show my videos (in camera roll) after clicking "add a photo"...there are only photos 😞

Maybe it's available only for exact devices?...I have iPhone 7 and it's kinda strange

Level 7

Very nice to hear about this. Yes it is very improvement in google maps @Amiran.

Thank you.

Level 7

Guidance

Maybe it is a problem from your device, if not then go to the live video upload option and make live video directly. Neither make your video first then-->search the option or organization where you want to upload-->  add photo/video (click on it)--> add those photo or video from your gallery or device folder.

That'a all

Palash Mondal