ŻurawŻuraw

St. Mary's ChurchSt. Mary's Church

Galeón en el Puerto de GdanskGaleón en el Puerto de Gdansk

Gdansk, Polonia
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Viaje a Gdansk

Hey @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos!

How was your trip to Gdansk and what impressed you the most there? I have never been there but seeing your post make me want to add it to my bucket list.

Why not add more details to your photos? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favourite post. You can check out last Friday's post here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of Gdansk. For a moment, I though that I was in a fairy tale. 

In the past, Poland has never been an attractive destination for me. However, few days ago I discovered Poznan thanks to a friend of mine and now, thanks to you, Gdansk. honestly, have to admit that I fell in love with these locations, and I will definitely put them on my to-do list.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BorrisS Me alegro mucho te gusten mis fotos. A mi me ha pasado igual, Polonia me tiene enamorado. En noviembre fui con un amigo a Poznan y Cracovia, y ahora hemos estado en Gdansk, Sopot y Marlbor. Son ciudades con mucho encanto que invitan a volver. Cada una con sus particularidades tienen rincones preciosos.

Te mando un cordial saludo @BorrisS

@Anonymous, thank you very much and I hope that you will post other great photos from these locations. For now, enjoy your trip. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

These photos are adorable, like @BorrisS said, I feel like in a fairy tail.

I didn't know that Gdansk has these amazing castles. When is the best time to go there and what would you like to advise as a must-visit place?

What kind of camera were you using? Did you study photography? Please tell some tips and tricks to other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Petra_M Gracias por tus elogios Petra, te llamas igual que mi mami. Sobre ¿cuando es mejor visitar Gdansk? depende de como lleves el frío, en este último viaje hemos estado todos los días rondando los 0 grados, incluso nevando, lo que le daba un encanto especial a la ciudad.

Sin embargo estuve en Cracovia y Poznan a principios de noviembre y hacía calor como para ir de mangas cortas.

En cuanto a las fotos, decirte que las hice con el móvil, no tengo ninguna cámara reflex ni nada parecido, aunque me gustaría en un futuro cercano comprarme una buena cámara, más que nada por las posibilidades que ofrece.

Me gusta mucho la fotografía y cada vez que viajo me encanta plasmar la esencia de lo que ven mis ojos y sobre todo, disfruto mucho dándole mi enfoque y toque personal.

Mi consejo es que cada persona disfrute haciendo aquello que más le guste y en mi caso, disfruto muchísimo compartiendo mis fotos, de echo llevo más de 5.000 aportaciones en Google Maps, lo que me ha llevado a conseguir el nivel 8, a punto de pasar al 9 como Guía Local.

Este es un dato meramente anécdotico, y aunque parezcan muchas fotos, puedo decir que la satisfacción más grande es saber que los demás pueden disfrutar viendo aquellos rincones, a los que he tenido la suerte de haber podido viajar.

Te mando un cordial saludo @Petra_M