AntonellaGr's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Venezia as a snow globe

@Sorbe 

Yes frittelle are specific for Carnival, my favourite with zabaione. Very, very (unfortunately) very energetic 🙂

Antonella

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AntonellaGr , 

I miss zabaione quite a lot. Nowadays doctors prescribe pills when someone has a luck of energy, back in the days zabaione was my source of power in long winter days. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Surely, I shall TAG you dear @AntonellaGr, Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Rif.: Venezia as a snow globe

Hello. Thank you very much for the post and congratulations for the photos very very nice.  Have a nice day. 

Level 8

Rif.: Venezia as a snow globe

Thank you @Carmelina62 

Antonella