Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Vegetables

Suta (Scientific name: Parkia speciosa) is a perennial plant in the family Fabaceae (Fabaceae) with a fine feather. At the end of the branch of the Thai medical textbook to use air in the bowel to solve the urinary tract disabled kidney deer in the state of Perak. Malaysia consumes fresh seeds. Renal dysfunction [1]  The seeds have a harsh blue. But popularly eaten. Especially in Southern Thai cuisine. After eating, it will smell. Deodorant smell. By eating a few eggplant fragments [2] When cooked, until the pods are black. The meat is thin yellow. Eat whole grain. The seeds in this stage taste it. The meat is sweet. If older than this pods will dry seeds black. Hard and pungent to eat. [3]Suta (Scientific name: Parkia speciosa) is a perennial plant in the family Fabaceae (Fabaceae) with a fine feather. At the end of the branch of the Thai medical textbook to use air in the bowel to solve the urinary tract disabled kidney deer in the state of Perak. Malaysia consumes fresh seeds. Renal dysfunction [1] The seeds have a harsh blue. But popularly eaten. Especially in Southern Thai cuisine. After eating, it will smell. Deodorant smell. By eating a few eggplant fragments [2] When cooked, until the pods are black. The meat is thin yellow. Eat whole grain. The seeds in this stage taste it. The meat is sweet. If older than this pods will dry seeds black. Hard and pungent to eat. [3]

How to deodorize. When you eat it. After eating it will have bad breath. We can eliminate this unpleasant odor by eating a few eggplant fragments, it will help to remove the smells of satori in a certain degree.  But for those who eat regularly. Did you know that Satori has health benefits? It is rich in carbohydrates, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3 and vitamin C. These vitamins and minerals are all beneficial to the body. This time we come to see the benefits and benefits of what is better?How to deodorize. When you eat it. After eating it will have bad breath. We can eliminate this unpleasant odor by eating a few eggplant fragments, it will help to remove the smells of satori in a certain degree. But for those who eat regularly. Did you know that Satori has health benefits? It is rich in carbohydrates, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3 and vitamin C. These vitamins and minerals are all beneficial to the body. This time we come to see the benefits and benefits of what is better?

Properties of Satori. Snake Eyes Appetite Help prevent artery blockage. Helps reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells are better together. Effect of cell division. Reduce blood sugar. Believe that eating regularly will help prevent diabetes. Bowel drive Stimulates intestinal compression Help to diuretic. I have a laxative effect. Helps to excrete. Solve urine Help solve the kidneys. Helps inhibit the growth of bacteria. Help inhibit the growth of fungus. Benefits of Satori For cooking, such as sauteed fried shrimp with wild curry paste. Fried shrimp with shrimp paste. Processed as a pickled as well. The sun is eaten as vegetables. Sata leaves are used as fertilizer. Sata's trunk is used for home furnishings.Properties of Satori. Snake Eyes Appetite Help prevent artery blockage. Helps reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells are better together. Effect of cell division. Reduce blood sugar. Believe that eating regularly will help prevent diabetes. Bowel drive Stimulates intestinal compression Help to diuretic. I have a laxative effect. Helps to excrete. Solve urine Help solve the kidneys. Helps inhibit the growth of bacteria. Help inhibit the growth of fungus. Benefits of Satori For cooking, such as sauteed fried shrimp with wild curry paste. Fried shrimp with shrimp paste. Processed as a pickled as well. The sun is eaten as vegetables. Sata leaves are used as fertilizer. Sata's trunk is used for home furnishings.

DivulgaTVZ Photography  

Thailand
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Vegetables

Awesome 👏 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Vegetables

Hi @Chaba_333,

By the way, I've noticed that your post have Chinese language label. Please note that I’ve removed it.

To learn more about those labels I recommend you to take a look at the following article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!