It was a real nice event. 

More info :https://www.facebook.com/veganlifefestival/

CSC_0467_2.JPG

Technopolis, Athens, Greece
18 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Vegan Life Festival in Athens

Hi @Anonymous,

Very cool photo! How was this event? What kind of food did they have there? I also enjoy vegan food, it's very healthy and different. Would love to see more photos of the event. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DanniS thank you.

The event was full of life,positive and of course animal friendly.

Check the link please for more facebook photos.

Google Moderator

Hey @Anonymous,

I love the photo, thank you for sharing it on Connect! I like the pink showing among all the green and brown colours. Very professional in my opinion.

Are you a vegan yourself or just interested in veganism? I like watching videos with vegan recipes, especially for desserts. My favourite is the vegan brownie. 🙂

Did you buy something? Tell us more about your experience, I am sure that @VasT would be interested to hear more about the vegan life in Athens.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @MoniDi thank you.

I am vegetarian and vegan supporter.

Got some tofu to make a korma.

And yes i enjoy new recipes like okonomiyaki a @HiroyukiTakisawa share.

Google Moderator

@Anonymous, I have never tried this korma dish before but I am willing to try it.

If you are happy with the results after cooking it, please do make sure to share some photos here on Connect and why not some useful tips on how to prepare it even better than the original recipe. Local Guides and other fellow vegans and vegetarians would appreciate the effort. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Wow! It's a nice @Anonymous

I'm glad if that helped you 🙂

And I'm also their supporter too. (I'm not a vegetarian myself but my wife and friends have dietary restrictions.)
Sometimes, let's share recipes and useful shops/restaurants in own region!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa certainly !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoniDiby the way,

that couple at the comments page 3 are vegan almost two years now, and their behavior is even better than human vegans  🙂

Google Moderator

Hey @Anonymous,

Wow, really?! I didn't know that cats can be vegans. I am surprised! What do you usually feed them? However, I cannot say the same for my dog. It eats almost everything. 🙂