LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Vatican Museum - A classical view of Bramante staircase

Oh..dear friend, @LucioV, I got it.

(but unfortunately, my camera was lost [in a theft], and the I used my son-in-laws, camera]).

We spent a couple of days, there. 

No 1.

No 2. (Just, another one, I liked)

Thanks, dear...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Nice indeed @TravellerG! Will try to make a 360 next time! 🙂 But eventually will not be interesting like a well done standard shoot!

Level 10

Well... dear friend, both types are different - there will be a few takers, always for each type; but, then we will enjoy, both.. Request you to kindly tag me when, you publish, please.

Thanks, dear..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Very nice @LucioV  A marvel of engineering genius. Regards, Koby

Level 10

Hi dear @Koby,

Every millimeter in the museum is worth... God bless, Would love to visit again.

As an art lover, when time permits, have a loook at this post

Level 9

Hello @LucioV, You did a great job. Thanks for sharing this great shot with us.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 7

Hi @LucioV The Vatican is an amazing place to visit. I wish I had your tips for avoiding the queues though, I think we waited for an hour or more before we made it to the entrance!

Here is the view from the bottom. Less impressive than the top view but the contrast between daylight from above and artificial lighting from the walls lights adds a bit of interest. I've also included a picture showing the detail in the carving.

160309_IGP5478-Med.jpg

160309_IGP5478-Small.jpg

Level 8

Stunning photo @LucioV 

Amazing!