LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Vatican Museum - A classical view of Bramante staircase

Thanks for the tip @LucioV, I`m going to use it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @LucioV

Simply hypnotic. I don't know if I am correct, but I have a memory that reconnects me this place to the movie "The Godfather III".

How and when is possible to visit it?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes i think you are right @Sorbe, forgot this feature in Godfather! This is the way out of the standard Vatican museums visit. When you want to visit please ask me and I will give you the tips to skip the queue!

Level 10

Wow! Nice photography picture @LucioV thanks for sharing Vatican museum post.

Google Moderator

Thank you @LucioV. I am sure that it will be great trip.

When I decide to go I will ask you for some tips 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you @LucioV

I will bear this in mind. Looking forward to visit once again "La citta' eterna". 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

God willingly, will do.. dear @LucioV

Level 7

@LucioV Superb!!Thanks for sharing  with us.

[Fahim]
Level 9

Wonderful view @LucioV

Thank you for sharing with us.