LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Vatican Museum - A classical view of Bramante staircase

This photo is an instant classical, if you will visit Vatican Museums once in your lifetime, you will shoot this photo 🙂

Is always a great view, btw, what do you think?

Bramante Staircase - Vatican Museum - Rome, by Local Guide LucioVBramante Staircase - Vatican Museum - Rome, by Local Guide LucioV

The staircase was designed by Donato Bramante and built in 1505.

This is not the original staircase, this is a new edition, built by design of Giuseppe Momo in 1932.

The functional design, for both, is that permitted the ascend and descent of people and animals without any crossing, because is actually a double helix staircase.

Musei Vaticani, Viale Vaticano, Roma, RM, Italia
27 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Vatican Museum - A classical view of Bramante staircase

Such a great shot @LucioV! Thanks for sharing! 

I have never been in Rome but I really would like to go there one day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Brilliant shot @LucioV !!! Greatly presented with the background info. Thank you for sharing with us. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 9

Thank you @LucioV for nice post and outstanding photo.

I have been in Vatical Museum and remember this staircase.

It is impossible to forget such masterpiece of designer G.Momo.

Thank you for sharing.

Level 10

Well commented, dear @helga19

👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Very true, dear friend, @LucioV...

Thanks for reminding, I shall search for my copy.. if I find, I shall add it here..

God's grace, visited twice...

Love your posts..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you all!

Yes @Ivi_Ge you should visit once! And I would like to be your local guide! 🙂

@TravellerG yes please! 🙂

Level 10

Rif.: Vatican Museum - A classical view of Bramante staircase

Ben ritrovato. Una foto bellissima

Complimenti e grazie.  Buona serata.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing this cool post with us @LucioV.

I`m planning to go to Rome next year, could you please recommend some places?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @LucioV,

Roma, always bellissima ! 

I visited the museum for the first time last year, and it was an amazing experience. I remember my head was spinning after going down the stairs. 🙂

Caption: Vatican Museum (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Vatican Museum (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!