Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Varanasi 360° Photography

Varanasi 360° Photography

Varanasi

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Namaste to all wonderful Local Guides of Varanasi.

This meetup is organized in parallel with "360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up" initiated by @ValeriaA_ from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Varanasi, the most ancient, continously inhabited city in the world and holiest city in the world for Hindus. Colourful and spiritual are the two words best describe the charm of Varanasi. It is famous for its numbers of bathing Ghats that line River Ganges. It is visited by millions of Hindus and travellers each year. While some come for spiritual enlightenment, others come for salvation of their sins.

There is a lot of things to do in Varanasi. Lets explore the city while taking 360 photgraphs. Assi Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Munshi Ghat & Dashashwamedh Ghat are most polular ghats where several people visit daily. Apart from the ghats we will also visit, Vishwanath Mahadev temple, fort and ruins of sarnath.

Why this Meetup :-

1.Varanasi is the most ancient inhabited city in the world and and it is visited by millions of travellers each year.

2. This is the first ever world wide 360 meetup.

3. this is also first ever meetup in the city of varanasi.

This meetup of varanasi the sptitual city will be an enriching experience which will leave you wanting for more.

Note: this Meetup involves a moderate amount of walking.

Who can join:- Everyone

What to bring :- 360 camera, tripod, powerbank, 360 equipments or gazettes or come with a smart phone only.

RSVP here

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Varanasi 360° Photography

Best of luck @NandKK

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Varanasi 360° Photography