Ambreen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India 💖

Hi @YasumiKikuchi 

Wow, that is a beautiful tradition. Loved your post. Hope you are having an amazing time 🙂 Thank you so much for introducing my article 🙂

Have a lovely day!

Level 8

Viite: Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India 💖

Hi @DanniS 

Thank you so much. Oh that is lovely , in India Valentine's is mostly celebrated in urban cities. Here in Mumbai there is an entire Valentine week - like rose day, chocolate day, teddy bear day etc.. lots of chocolate gifts and flowers to your loved ones and special dinner dates too. It's a lot fun. 

Have a lovely day!

Former Google Contributor

Viite: Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India 💖

Oh I'm sure that's lovely to experience @Ambreen. I'm mostly looking forward to try some chocolate 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@Ambreen these are so cute 😍 I wish I could get them here. Thank you for sharing them!

This year I'm celebrating it by going to dinner to eat pizza, and hopefully we will also order a dessert as good as these.

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Level 8

@Jesi 

Wow lovely that's beautiful dear. Thank you so much for appreciating. 

Have a lovely day 🙂

Level 3

Happy Valentine's Day!

amazing photos

Level 9

Happy Valentines Day @Ambreen 

Thanks for sharing your especial food items.

Google Moderator

It's a true story, @Ambreen !

I don't like strawberries and I hate cream. I know most people love the combination but it's just not my thing. I will skip them both and double the chocolate intake. 🙂

I hope you had a great time on 14th February and if you have another story to tell, I will be glad to read it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@MoniDi 

That is interesting dear. Chocolates are my absolute favorite too. Thank you so much .... Sure! i will definitely share soon. 🙂 

Level 8

Hey @AbdullahAM 

Thank you so much, hope you had a great time too 🙂