cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India πŸ’–

Strawberry Chocolate CakeStrawberry Chocolate CakeStrawberry Chocolate Cake

Hey Local Guides Happy Valentines Day! 

This Valentine's Brownie Point India is playing the cupid where they have brought together an ultimate declaration of love box with a special Valentine's Day range which you can share with the one's you truly deeply love. 

Check it out this is what i tried from the wonderful Valentine's Day Special.

Hearts Chocolate #MuffinHearts Chocolate #MuffinHearts Chocolate #Muffin

Mini #MacaroonsMini #MacaroonsMini #Macaroons

Heart Popsicles #CakeHeart Popsicles #CakeHeart Popsicles #Cake

Chocolate Mousse JarChocolate Mousse JarChocolate Mousse Jar

My Experience:

Taste: Delicious
Quality: Amazing
Quantity: Great
Price: Inexpensive to Moderate as compared to market competition
Type: Dessert/ Cake Shop & Bakery
Parking: Not Available
Seating: Indoor (limited Seating area)
Home Delivery: Available
Healthy Gluten free options are available
Service: Good
Staff: Good
Overall Value for Money 5*/5

Happy Valentine's πŸ’–πŸ’– #SELFLOVE
Spread lots of Love and Positive vibes.

Read complete review of Brownie Point India in this article.

Also do share your pictures and experiences on, how are you celebrating your #ValentinesDay 2019? in the comment below. πŸ’–

------------
Brownie Point, Doctor Ambedkar Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
20 comments
Level 8

Re: Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India πŸ’–

Happy Valentine for you too @Ambreen!

Those desserts are mindblowingly pretty!

We celebrate much the same: give each other chocolates and good emotions. Minors more often use heart-shaped postcards. Red roses would be OK as well, but not necessary, we'll see - the day's just started πŸ˜‰

Sumy, Ukraine.
Former Google Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day @Ambreen!

I would be delighted to receive any of these awesome cakes, so thanks for sharing these with us. It's gorgeous! Back home, we celebrate this day by giving chocolates to loved ones, friends and family. A super cool way to celebrate love! πŸ™‚

The strawberry chocolate cake is my absolute favorite! Which one is yours? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @Ambreen ,

Happy Valentine's Day!

Your post makes me smile. I want to try everything, especially the chocolate mousse jar. A chocolate lover like me must try every chocolate dessert on the planet.

I could not say the same about strawberries though, they are my least favourite fruit. πŸ™‚ However, they are good for Valentine's Day because they resemble a heart.

Thank you for the thorough details of the place, they will be very useful for the people who would like to visit it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Happy Valentine @Ambreen 

The thin frame of the heart mark is elaborate and cuteπŸ’–πŸ’—!
I am a chocolate believerπŸ«πŸ˜‹. In Japan, men have customs to receive chocolate, so all meals will be chocolate for several days🍫🍫🍫🀒

I will introduce your article in my article.

[DEEP JAPAN] Japanese Valentine's dayπŸ«πŸ’–

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Viite: Valentines Day Special Desserts by Brownie Point India πŸ’–

Hi @Ambreen,

I love these photos! They are so lovely and happy πŸ™‚ and my gosh those desserts look amazing! 

Valentine's Day is I think a special holiday. How do you celebrate it there? In Finland, where I am from, we mostly celebrate friendship, which is also pretty cool. 

Thanks for sharing these and enjoy your Valentine's!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @OlhaStetsenko

Thank you so much. Oh i love desserts and chocolates that's amazing.

Have a lovely day! 

Level 8

Hi @AlexaAC 

Thank you so much , oh that is definitely an awesome cool way to celebrate and just be with people you love and care about. Strawberry flavour is yumm... i also enjoy fruit cakes , Carrot and chocolate cakes mostly ferrero rocher or roasted almond are my favorite.

Have a lovely day!

Sounds good, thanks @Ambreen!

Enjoy the rest of Valentine's Day! πŸ™‚ 

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi 

I am so glad that this post made you smile, that was all my intention to share it with the Local Guide community πŸ™‚ and yes , i am sure you will love the chocolate mousse jar it was lovely. Really? No Strawberries? i like the chocolate coated strawberries and strawberry cream bowls alot. 

Have a lovely day!