kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valentine’s Day Challenge: Spread love today with kudos and likes

Former Google Contributor

A collage of Local Guide photos featuring restaurants, bars, a greenhouse, a cityscape, and a gorgeous view from the top of a mountain, overlaid with a heart.A collage of Local Guide photos featuring restaurants, bars, a greenhouse, a cityscape, and a gorgeous view from the top of a mountain, overlaid with a heart. Valentine’s Day is typically all about romantic relationships, but we have a different way of celebrating: Today, we’re challenging you to spread the love on Connect with kudos.

As Local Guides, you share tons of helpful information not only on Google Maps, but also here on Connect. We want to encourage the community to appreciate all the amazing things shared here by challenging each of you to give kudos to 10 posts on Connect today that you love.

See a really great discussion? Give kudos to the Local Guide who started it. What about a very insightful answer to a question? Kudo it up! Love a photo posted by a fellow Local Guide? Make sure they know! The same goes for advice, meet-up recaps, awesome replies, and anything else you think deserves a kudo. Better yet, add a comment about what you loved, too. Don't forget about stellar reviews on Google Maps either. Make sure you tap the "thumbs up" button to like the reviews you find most informative. 

While you’re saying “thanks” to your fellow Local Guides, remember that they’ll be on the hunt for great posts, too, so if you have something to share, today’s a good day to do it.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

155 Comments
Connect Moderator

Very interesting challenge @kmajewski 

🎊🎊🎊 Celebrating valentine's day with spread the love ♥️ on connect with kudos!!!. I accept this challenge. 

💗💗💗 Happy valentine's day. 💗💗💗

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@kmajewski Happy Valentine’s Day!

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

Hello friends are you ready for this valentine's day special challenge??? 

@BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @DavidTito @SalmaanN @Surendra @HelloSamsonR  @@NarenChandra 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Happy valentines day to my all LG friends 

CC: @ermest @AntonellaGr @OSAMA  @JustineOBrien @FaridMonti   @MahabubMunna @SoniaK @KarenVChin @SajolKDas @anazizullah  @Corrie @TraciC @HelloJess @MegS

For-My-Friend-happy-Valentines-Day.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

This would  be really nice. You know getting  kudos makes you happy, however, getting  a reply, where you see, people saying  that how your writeup helped them or something, makes you even happier, right?

Such a great initiative @kmajewski

Level 9

love & Kudos :)))))))))

@kmajewski 😉

Level 9
Level 10

Hello Friends, Happy Valentine's day. Thanks a Lot! @kmajewski for your subject.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Bonjour à tous guides locaux.

Joyeuses saint Valentin Paris, la Tour  EiffelParis, la Tour Eiffel

Source : Wikipedia

Vincent, France ☺

Level 10

To all the local guides communauty and especially to @kmajewski@Vvincent@OmarBD@OSAMA@asifMojtoba, @KlaudiyaG@ErmesT,

On the bottom letf corner of the picture I have made a special love cadena for the Valentine's day 😉

Have fun contributing!

DSC_03162.jpg

Level 10

@kmajewski I can say that I am celebrating valentine's day almost 365.

It's because I use to give 10 kudos almost everyday.

💖💗💙💚Happy Valentine's day 💛💜💝💝

@OSAMA @Julien44 @Vvincent @OmarBD @NareshDarji @Surendra

Level 9

Hi@Kmajeswski!

Your post is really thought inspiring and encouraging . Yes all of our cities have so many nocturnal beauties.  Let's hope of finding some electrifying posts and photographs 

Regards

MONDRITO

Level 9

10 kuods daily after meals :-)))

At least bro @BishowvijayaP :-))))

Level 9

Very very nice photo bro @Julien44 and very nice love cadena :-)👍

Level 9

Half a million member if they share their love around the world this will be AMAAAAZING 😁☺️😁☺️

Specially with Kudos this will move the planet 😁

@BishowvijayaP @Julien44 @kmajewski @MONDRITO @Vvincent

Level 10

Anyway slowly we are having positive feedback regarding kudos bro @OSAMA. That's good progress I think. 😉

@OSAMA wrote:

10 kuods daily after meals :-))) At least bro @BishowvijayaP :-))))

Level 9

Thats true :-)))) @BishowvijayaP 👍😀👍

Level 9

Hope to see more Kudos badges @BishowvijayaP @kmajewski ;-))))

Level 8

Hi lovely LGuides family. 🙂

Kudos from me is already OK, for one more time. 🙂

I would thank you if someone select my Best Solutions or from others Local Guides, in this forum too. It's lovely gift.

I will love forever for this. 🙂

It is not always that I get recognition in the forum in my language. 😞

However it's always a fun and lovely 🙂

Best regards from Brazil.

Level 9

AMAAAAZING as always bro @ErmesT ☺️😀☺️

Happy Valentine's day 💓 to the wonWonder couple of this Local Guides Family

Ermest & @AntonellaGr :-)))

Level 10

Thank you sooooooo much dear @ErmesT.

Happy valentine's day to you too. 🙂

🌹

Level 9

Happy Happy Happy Valentine's day 💓 bro @Haruki :-))))

Level 8

Happy Valentine's Bro @OSAMA

Many thanks and respect from your Brazilian LGuides family. 🙂

Level 10

Happy Valentine's day 🌹 bro @Haruki.

@Surendra are you here? Happy valentine's day. 🌹

Level 8

Many thanks @BishowvijayaP 🙂

Best regards 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Lots of Kudos for @OSAMA from Georges. Unfortunately I cannot add emoji´s, I hope that is okay :D.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Not to forget, happy valentine's day 🌹 @LaxmiG1 ji. 🙂

Level 10

Yes! @Julien44 I can see..💞💞💘.

Thanks for your Tags.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

@BishowvijayaP present professor @NareshDarji happy valentine day to all the Local guides community spread love spread happiness :)))) 🌹🌹🌹

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Happy Valentine's day 🌹 bro @Haruki.

@Surendra are you here? Happy valentine's day. 🌹

Level 10

Dear Brother @BishowvijayaP Happy Valentine's Day! 💘💞💗💖💕💓❤️.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Thank you so much @Surendra ji.

Happy valentine's day 🌹 @SovitaD🌹 @RupendraNeupane🌹@PushpendraKhadka

Level 9

lots of kudos = lots of love = lots of respect bro @GeorgesHR :))))

there is an emoji plugin for google chrome browser :)))))))))))

😁🎁💗😁🎁💗

Level 9

happy valentine @LaxmiG1 😉

Level 9

happy valentine @Surendra ;))

Level 10

Thank you so much dear brother @OmarBD🌹

Happy Valentine's day 🌹 @HelloSamsonR🌹 @Justine2807🌹 @AlejandraMaria 🌹 @ValeriaA_ 🌹 @DavidTito

Level 8

@OSAMA thanks bro same to you too happy valentine's day 🌹🌹🌹💞💞

@OSAMA wrote:

happy valentine @Surendra ;))

Connect Moderator

@kmajewski Hi!!  

Its a great initiative!!

HAPPY VALENTINES!!!

HAPPY GUIDING!!!

Level 8

Happy valentine's day 💗@SovitaD 🌹💗@LaxmiG1 🌹💗@PushpendraKhadka 🌹💗@Sarojdhakal💗🌹

Level 8

Happy Valentine's @kmajewski and all Google MAPS Local Guides 💚💛💙💟

Thank you all for being you 😄🦄

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 9

Hi@allLG s !

Nice to feel so much widespread network and live discussion. Let the song of earth never be stopped .

Regards

Mondrito

Level 9

Happy Valentine's day @VBenedict :-))))

Level 10

You are most welcome @BishowvijayaP 🌷

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Interesting challenge @kmajewski. I know this Connect community is up for this 10 kudos challenge.

There will be definitely a lot of kudoing for sure!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Happy Valentine’s Day @deepakjhic @ShafiulB @BudionoS @NunungAfuah @StephenAbraham @IlankovanT @HeyJoe @AlejandraMaria @InnocensiaO @JosephDewey!

Explosion of California grown red tulipsExplosion of California grown red tulipsAre you up to take on this Local Guides Valentine’s Day Challenge?!

Cheers,

Karen

@kmajewski wrote:

A collage of Local Guide photos featuring restaurants, bars, a greenhouse, a cityscape, and a gorgeous view from the top of a mountain, overlaid with a heart.A collage of Local Guide photos featuring restaurants, bars, a greenhouse, a cityscape, and a gorgeous view from the top of a mountain, overlaid with a heart. Valentine’s Day is typically all about romantic relationships, but we have a different way of celebrating: Today, we’re challenging you to spread the love on Connect with kudos.

As Local Guides, you share tons of helpful information not only on Google Maps, but also here on Connect. We want to encourage the community to appreciate all the amazing things shared here by challenging each of you to give kudos to 10 posts on Connect today that you love.

See a really great discussion? Give kudos to the Local Guide who started it. What about a very insightful answer to a question? Kudo it up! Love a photo posted by a fellow Local Guide? Make sure they know! The same goes for advice, meet-up recaps, awesome replies, and anything else you think deserves a kudo. Better yet, add a comment about what you loved, too. Don't forget about stellar reviews on Google Maps either. Make sure you tap the "thumbs up" button to like the reviews you find most informative. 

While you’re saying “thanks” to your fellow Local Guides, remember that they’ll be on the hunt for great posts, too, so if you have something to share, today’s a good day to do it.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Level 9
Level 8

Happy Valentine's Day! 💙 @OSAMA

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP   Happy Valentine's 💙

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Connect Moderator

Happy valentines. .. to all local Guides. ..

Good challenge @kmajewski 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve