Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Vadodara walk & talk

Vadodara walk & talk

Kamatibaug

Dak Bunglaw, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020, India

March 17, 2019 @ 08:00 (IST)

Hey Vadodara, Let's meet on 8 am, 17th march, 2019 at bandstand, kamati baug, vadodara. This is just casual meet-up. Just to know each other and make new friends. See you there. #localguides #localguidesconnect #vadodara #meetup

RSVP here

Aakash Parmar
Dak Bunglaw, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Vadodara walk & talk

Great idea @AakashParmar, and I'm glad you want to meet others in your area.

From what i can see on Google Maps, Vadodara has some great sites for taking stunning photos. 

I hope to see your recap here on Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

yes vadodara is art city, but still there is no other Google local guide to connect with, i hope to make a community of local guide soon.

@MortenSI 

Aakash Parmar
Former Google Contributor

That's great to hear @AakashParmar, and you are definitely on the right track!

I believe if you continue hosting meet-ups in the area, more and more Local Guides will join you. 

I wish you the best of luck.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!