cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Vadodara-360° PhotoWalk Meetup

Vadodara-360° PhotoWalk Meetup

Sayaji Baug Zoo

Vinoba Bhave Rd, Near Kala Ghoda, Dak Bunglaw, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390005, India

November 18, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Inspired by 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up I would like to host a meet-up in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Place and Time of Meet-up: Sayaji Baugh, Vadodara – 10am Who can participate? Any local guide who would like to learn about 360 photography and videography. Activities in Meet-up: In this meet-up, we will discuss about I. How to capture perfect 360 photo using Application and 360 Camera II. How to record 360 video using 360 Camera III. Different applications for editing 360 photos and videos IV. Create Virtual Tours A little description of Sayaji Baugh (place of meet-up): Sayaji Baug is a garden located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Also known as "Kamati Baug," The garden is home to the Baroda Museum & Picture Gallery, the Sardar Patel Planetarium, and the Sayaji Baug Zoo. Why Sayaji Baugh? As we all know that there is a lot thing to see in Sayaji Baugh and even after this garden in very famous, there is no proper 360 tour of this garden. So by this meet-up, I would like to encourage all local guides to capture 360 photos of this historical garden and contribute it so anyone who is using Google Map can easily roam around garden virtually.

RSVP here

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Vinoba Bhave Rd, Near Kala Ghoda, Dak Bunglaw, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390005, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Vadodara-360° PhotoWalk Meetup

Hi @iDepp,

Thank you for organizing this Meet-up and I hope there are going to be Local Guides from all over the word. Unfortunatelly, I cannot be there, but I would like to see the photos to feel the spirit of Vadodara. I wish you all the best for the meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @Petra_M for your kind words!

we'll try our best for great success!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Your work is amazing!