SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

VIDEO: 2018 Happy International Women's Day

Happy International Women's Day to every Local Guides Woman! It's interesting to know that this has been observed since the early 1900s and has evolved globally as a day for recognizing and celebrating women across developed and developing countries. The theme for 2018 is #PressForProgress and here is a post I dedicated to Lagos Local Guides Women who are passionately pressing for progress of the Local Guides program by way of contributing immensely to Google Maps. 

See this 46sec video with "My Top 5 Quotes About Woman" ...enjoy!

@KarenVChin@KlaudiaB@Shirni@KseniaM@NunungAfuahSumaiyaZafrinC@ShirleyY

Nigeria
21 comments
Googler

Re: VIDEO: 2018 Happy International Women's Day

What a lovely sentiment, @SanyaOdare! I do have to say, if I want to know a man, I'll go shopping with him because I hate shopping and if a man loves it more than me, it's a challenge. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing the awesome video, @SanyaOdare. All men should watch this 🙂 "Happy International Women's Day" to all Local Guides Women!

Level 9

Then you will go shopping with me @TraciC 😁🎉🎁😁

Level 9

I take your advice @Atsukot :-))))

Agree 100% 🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁

Level 9

Bravooo bravooo @SanyaOdare 🎉🎉🎉

Level 10

Hahahaha @TraciC! ...but there are men who love shopping - naturally. 🙂

@TraciC wrote:

What a lovely sentiment, @SanyaOdare! I do have to say, if I want to know a man, I'll go shopping with him because I hate shopping and if a man loves it more than me, it's a challenge. 🙂 

Level 10

You're welcome! @IlankovanT, @U-royFelixA, @ErmesT, @MahabubMunna, @HelloSamsonR, @OSAMA, @Sayo, @wildspan, @Mayford, @Atsukot said you all should watch this video. :))

@Atsukot wrote:

Thank you for sharing the awesome video, @SanyaOdare. All men should watch this 🙂 "Happy International Women's Day" to all Local Guides Women!

Level 10

Hahahaha @OSAMA!!!!

@OSAMA wrote:

Then you will go shopping with me @TraciC 😁🎉🎁😁

Level 10

Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks @OSAMA Bro!!!

@OSAMA wrote:

Bravooo bravooo @SanyaOdare 🎉🎉🎉