AmieC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

VFW Post 8680

The VFW is a place where veterans can go hangout with other veterans, share stories, get help with paperwork, find out about resources they can use to get help with certain things and just share the comradery with other veterans. This is a great place to hang out, it is newly remodeled and open to all veterans to come hang out.  They have two bands that hold dances there on the 2nd and 3rd Fridays a month.  Friendly bartenders and a comfy laid back atmosphere. 

8751 Industrial Lane, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
4 comments
Level 10

Re: VFW Post 8680

Hi @AmieC, after reading your post I felt like its a nice place to visit. To boost up this curiosity and know about scenario can you add some photos? It will be really helpful for us to know about the place.

Level 9
Level 9

Hi @AmieC is this place on the map? If so you'd better posting your comment as a review on the listing because that way it will more likely reach the target audience. If the place isn't on the map you should try adding it, then add your review

Level 3

Thank you for your feedback I appreciate it.  I will add pictures so that people can see what the post looks like and things like that.  

I hope you will stop by and check it out for yourself. 

Thank you

AmieC

Level 3

Hello @Pea,  

Thank you for your feedback I am going to check to see if the post is on the map and do as you suggested.

I hope you will come check us out.

Thank you

@AmieC