IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Utensil store category is missing from Google Maps

Hello Google team and all local guides around world, today i visit at a Utensil store near my home and i found the shop was not added in Google Maps; i try to add ths missing utensil shop but i have find the suitable category related to that shop. My request to the Google team please add " Utensil Store" category so that we make the maps more accurate and helpful.

Thankyou!

Caption: A screenshot in which Utensil store category is missing from Google Maps.Caption: A screenshot in which Utensil store category is missing from Google Maps.

7 comments
Level 7

Re: Utensil store category is missing from Google Maps

Wow it is nice and very good location.

Level 10

There are so many such categories like Tea Shops  of regular use to be included.

jojo
Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks you for the suggestion.

On that regard, please make sure to check for the following keywords:

• Kitchen supply store.
  • Home goods store.

It would be an extra step also to send feedback to Google Maps. Follow up to that I have moved your post to How-tos, for more convenience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9
Level 9

Level 10

@IshantHP_ig Yes.I know the shop is not the category which i mentioned. But i was taking the opportunity to emphasize the fact that  there ares so many categories which needs further inclusion.Hope it is clear.

jojo
Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig@jojo522,

We appreciate for sharing your concerns.

For the moment, please make sure to check with sending feedback, as you may also gather further information on @JanVanHaver's post Reconsider selection criteria for new places.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!